Eberechi Eze

Obviously going to play wing backs this season like we're told every summer & he's going to play left wing back....

Seems a strange one this. Undoubtedly a really good player, but his skillset is too similar to Grealish. Are we taking a punt that he can be converted to be one of our central midfielders?
He would be a central midfielder you’d think. He will be an 8/10 and can play wings.

Could he be a replacement for Alvarez?
can he play a striker, false 9 or whatever? because we would need a 2nd striker, i mean direct replacement if julian leaves, preferably a versatile one who could drop deeper

can he play a striker, false 9 or whatever? because we would need a 2nd striker, i mean direct replacement if julian leaves, preferably a versatile one who could drop deeper
Not necessarily we could revert to a false-nine system without Haaland and Eze could cover the minutes taken by Alvarez in the #10 position.

Only question is whether you would rather Bobb take these minutes.

We`re the best team in the world as a false nine as well mate! If the big man is out, we have plenty of options who can do that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.