Eberechi Eze

Sorry but I fail to see what this potential signing has to do with KDB staying or leaving.
The lad can play in a number of positions.He will not be a replacement signing for KDB.
Game time, he can play 2 positions. One of which we are stacked with options in. just dont see it unless 2000 minutes becomes available.

Be very happy this lad coming. Impressed with doc. he was in years ago too. Natural born fighter with hunger! Apart from being a fantastic player at perfect age and English. Be a great story and he deserves a shot with the champions. Has nothing to do with KDB. Jack will be playing more central reckon Alvarez will go . . .

Be very happy this lad coming. Impressed with doc. he was in years ago too. Natural born fighter with hunger! Apart from being a fantastic player at perfect age and English. Be a great story and he deserves a shot with the champions. Has nothing to do with KDB. Jack will be playing more central reckon Alvarez will go . . .

Yeah i think if Alvarez is going the club would bring Eze in as well mate.

Game time, he can play 2 positions. One of which we are stacked with options in. just dont see it unless 2000 minutes becomes available.
Your hearts set on him not coming to City ... you make that very clear.Some players last season were on empty and struggled with the number of games they were playing. This lad would make a wonderful addition to the squad.Apart from not playing him as centre forward there are still plenty of options for Pep to use him either wide, a midfielder.
We tried unsuccessfully to take his mate from Palace, who signed for Munich, and they virtually played in the same position/s, wide and midfield.
So with that in mind I think Pep may want the lad ... more than you.

Your hearts set on him not coming to City ... you make that very clear.Some players last season were on empty and struggled with the number of games they were playing. This lad would make a wonderful addition to the squad.Apart from not playing him as centre forward there are still plenty of options for Pep to use him either wide, a midfielder.
We tried unsuccessfully to take his mate from Palace, who signed for Munich, and they virtually played in the same position/s, wide and midfield.
So with that in mind I think Pep may want the lad ... more than you.
dont mind if he does tbh, if they can fit him in fine. Good player.

A resounding no from me. Not good enough for us. Seems like a signing made for Villa or maybe Spurs. "Kevin De Bruyne replacement" is a laughable concept.

I'm surprised by the responses to his potential signing. I think he's fantastic. He's very athletic, a good dribbler, can score and assist, seems to work hard off the ball(he was brilliant defending at LWB in the Euros), etc. I agree that it only makes sense if KDB leaves, though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.