Eberechi Eze

theres no way if he`s coming in he will be a KDB replacement? I think its if Alvarez does indeed go.

I'm surprised by the responses to his potential signing. I think he's fantastic. He's very athletic, a good dribbler, can score and assist, seems to work hard off the ball(he was brilliant defending at LWB in the Euros), etc. I agree that it only makes sense if KDB leaves, though.
I think it’s mostly down to us needing a 6/8 hybrid more than another 8/10 hybrid. As you say, he’s a decent player and will add to the squad, but not in an area we need more cover in.

Would be a decent squad addition. Problem is, the squad places for his position are full already. Any signing in that area now has to be an instant starter and would only happen if there's a departure. If that happens, he is a downgrade. Doesn't make sense.

I think it’s mostly down to us needing a 6/8 hybrid more than another 8/10 hybrid. As you say, he’s a decent player and will add to the squad, but not in an area we need more cover in.
Fair point. However, I firmly believe that Rico Lewis is good enough for a club like City and fits the mold of a modern 6/8 really well. Admittedly, that could be my academy player bias speaking, but he has yet to look even close to out of his depth when he's played. Quite the opposite, in fact.

This again. £68m squad player, 26 years old, with a handful of apps for England. Where does he fit in? Who does he play instead of? This better not be a KDB/Alvarez replacement. Below the required standard. Let's just give Oscar Bobb a chance in the KDB role instead if Eze is the alternative.

Got to do a lot better than Bruno G, Wharton and Eze if we are to replace Kev this season.

This again. £68m squad player, 26 years old, with a handful of apps for England. Where does he fit in? Who does he play instead of? This better not be a KDB/Alvarez replacement. Below the required standard. Let's just give Oscar Bobb a chance in the KDB role instead if Eze is the alternative.

Think he only comes if a Alvarez Nunes goes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.