Eberechi Eze

I quite like him but I feel other clubs have looked at him and said no!

We looked at him and didn’t pursue.

Got a feel that it’s getting closer to 2am and the girl I was happy with has gone of with some geezer from Spain and the one I had hoped for wasn’t feeling well and has gone home.

Now I’m thinking this one could now be a viable option, although long term it might prove a mistake.
In that case sign him up. I want to touch some titties.

Eze last season wasn't as good as Grealish in his final Villa season, though. Far fewer assists (4 vs 10), fewer chances created, lost the ball more often. And he's older than Jack was in 20/21, too

Eze has hit double figures for goals in his last 2 seasons. Grealish has never got close to double figures.

I know Grealish is slightly different and his game isn't just about numbers, but Eze can also do what Grealish can do and more.

Eze is also very good on the ball and in possession and he can evade challenges and win fouls. Difference is, Eze has a final product.

Odd snootiness around Eze on here. Very good player. Could kick on under Pep as he seems to have the right attitude / be a decent bloke. My concern like others is whether we should be prioritising other positions.
I don't what positions we need to strengthen really.
Back up for rodi.
I'd be happy to play nico.
And back up for haaland maybe.
I'd like to see us give the young lads a ago

Ffs why do people continue to post these ridiculous odds posts?
Why do people continue to post about anything you think is ridiculous?

Eze has hit double figures for goals in his last 2 seasons. Grealish has never got close to double figures.

I know Grealish is slightly different and his game isn't just about numbers, but Eze can also do what Grealish can do and more.

Eze is also very good on the ball and in possession and he can evade challenges and win fouls. Difference is, Eze has a final product.
He’s a good player no doubt but Jack was so important to us winning the treble I’m getting pissed off with comments about what he can’t do.

Can Eze do what Jack does? Maybe. But he needs the chance to. Not just a yeah he can be better than him comment. Grealish was a great player at Villa, but also played a huge role in an incredibly talented team at City. We’d be worse off without him and I wish people gave him the respect he deserves.

Why do people continue to post about anything you think is ridiculous?

Are you posting these odds posts just to let people know?

Or are you posting them because you think it means something?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.