Eberechi Eze

If we're being true to ourselves, he's a better player than Grealish.

Better dribbler, more goals, more assists, quicker, more flair.

He's scored the same amount of premier league goals in one season (last season) as Grealish has in 3 seasons put together with Manchester City.

I quite like him but I feel other clubs have looked at him and said no!

We looked at him and didn’t pursue.

Got a feel that it’s getting closer to 2am and the girl I was happy with has gone of with some geezer from Spain and the one I had hoped for wasn’t feeling well and has gone home.

Now I’m thinking this one could now be a viable option, although long term it might prove a mistake.

I quite like him but I feel other clubs have looked at him and said no!

We looked at him and didn’t pursue.

Got a feel that it’s getting closer to 2am and the girl I was happy with has gone of with some geezer from Spain and the one I had hoped for wasn’t feeling well and has gone home.

Now I’m thinking this one could now be a viable option, although long term it might prove a mistake.

Pics?

If we're being true to ourselves, he's a better player than Grealish.

Better dribbler, more goals, more assists, quicker, more flair.

He's scored the same amount of premier league goals in one season (last season) as Grealish has in 3 seasons put together with Manchester City.
Eze last season wasn't as good as Grealish in his final Villa season, though. Far fewer assists (4 vs 10), fewer chances created, lost the ball more often. And he's older than Jack was in 20/21, too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.