Eberechi Eze

I'd take him. Scores goals, seems to be have a really great attitude and temperament and he can play a couple of positions. I think outside of Haaland it's important for us to have forward players who can adapt and cover for eachother when we need to shuffle the pack. At 60m I think he's a great shout

Eze make sense now Olise is out of the picture, Pep want wingers to take on the defenders more like we got in Doku and Savinho. He is also good with free kicks and crossers and he have speed.

Doesn’t look like a Pep player to me, esp at $60M late in the window.

Certainly doesn’t replace Bobb for a few months.

Not sure whether we need an ALM, but as an English player moving between English clubs, the fee (£60M) will be at least 50% larger than it would be for a foreign player (£40M), and he’ll expect Homegrown, England international wages and a 5-6 year deal.

Smacks of desperation to me.

I'd take him. Scores goals, seems to be have a really great attitude and temperament and he can play a couple of positions. I think outside of Haaland it's important for us to have forward players who can adapt and cover for eachother when we need to shuffle the pack. At 60m I think he's a great shout
Of course he is...loads of waffling on here...LMAO...

Spending £60m on a english player when you have the current squad options is mad. The majority of english/homegrown player should come from the academy. Spending big on british top talent is fine but not on a rotational player with no resale value.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.