Eberechi Eze

Huge risk with Kovacic's past injury niggles.

No doubt from he he could do the role, but he has missed a lot of games in the past seasons.

I wouldn't judge past injuries too much, other clubs have a habit of running players into the ground, see Haaland at Dortmund. It's definitely something to consider but we have one of the best medical teams in the world. Also Rodri wont need a rest every week, he's too important, just will need one on occasion.

I wouldn't judge past injuries too much, other clubs have a habit of running players into the ground, see Haaland at Dortmund. It's definitely something to consider but we have one of the best medical teams in the world. Also Rodri wont need a rest every week, he's too important, just will need one on occasion.
Rodri needs a serious rest, he looks shot already 3 games in.

Great player, and a lot on this thread are underrating him by comparison because he isn’t de Jong or Barella - who are irrelevant to the conversation as they simply aren’t available - and he plays for Palace instead of a European glamour team.

He’d be much better in our style of play than he is at Palace - but at the kind of figures we’d be talking this late in the window, we’d end up overpaying to Todd Boehly levels - and for that reason I’d rather we stuck with what we’ve got.

I think we can do better for the money this deal would require.

We've got £100m to spend replacing our treble winning captain who walked into Barca's team and we are now moving for our THIRD IN LINE midfielder from a relagation battling London club

What a scouting network eh

None of you slagging this signing would know a good player if they bit you on the arse. He's pure fucking class and would be incredible for City.
He looks okay, but pure class? Pure class is a long way above a good midtable player.

It’s not like he’s just a young player breaking through either, he’s 25 and I haven’t seen anything from him to say he’s going to be pure class in his six year, 228 game career so far. He’s almost in his prime already.

Michael Olise looks a better prospect already and he’s 4 years younger.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.