Eberechi Eze

My only concern, bar the astronomical price, would be that Eze’s real gift, his effortless running with the ball, would be curtailed and that he might not be best suited to our style of play. Had the same fear when he was at the Rs and it hasn’t been allayed.
I can definitely see what you’re saying here mate, but I keep going back to the interview with Rodney Marsh where he says he’s an incredible talent (I watched him from then, and he is, especially as you point out the running with the ball) but just needed coaching properly (or words to that effect) and I think that’s where Pep (and his team) come in.

I think he’s an exceptional talent, if Pep can get him making the right decisions at the right time in his general play, he’ll be a huge asset.

It's so annoying when anyone mentions Wirtz, like do you guys understand that he also needs to want to come here not just this forum?

He is a die-hard Barcelona fan who is happy to stay in Leverkusen until he gets his Barca move, Barca, his father and Bayer are already in contact for years.

Excellent player
Would love to see him here but will be mighty difficult to wrestle him away from Palace.

Football will go bust within a few years of the likes of Eze is going for 90m.

An utterly ridiculous fee for an average player that too many are trying to justify as being a potential city player.

If Eze is 90m, Foden is worth £500m

Football will go bust within a few years of the likes of Eze is going for 90m.

An utterly ridiculous fee for an average player that too many are trying to justify as being a potential city player.

If Eze is 90m, Foden is worth £500m

For his right foot ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.