Eberechi Eze

They played 28 minutes a man up and he did nothing to unlock Arsenal...someone in his role would have been key to doing so...I'm not disputing that he's a talented player, but last night IMO he was just another guy on the pitch...nowhere close to being a sure thing at City...worth a look, sure, but at 85-90mil, no way, And I'm a guy who normally could not give 2 shits about transfer fees.
Wirtz did the square root of nothing versus Roma over two legs if we're basing players on small sample sizes.

They played 28 minutes a man up and he did nothing to unlock Arsenal...someone in his role would have been key to doing so...I'm not disputing that he's a talented player, but last night IMO he was just another guy on the pitch...nowhere close to being a sure thing at City...worth a look, sure, but at 85-90mil, no way, And I'm a guy who normally could not give 2 shits about transfer fees.
He won a penalty that went uncalled. Created havoc. I thought he was excellent vs Arsenal when they went a man down. Not sure what game you were watching. Just another guy on the pitch?? He's the undisputed focal point for a solid prem team.

To be fair he looked the danger man who was going to unlock their defence. Arsenal had a packed defence. Even Mbappe, Messi, Lewandowski etc. fail to break such packed defences at times. He's obviously a talented footballer, we do need a creative midfielder.

Eze has never been on my radar but full trust in Pep & Txiki, they know what they're doing

Buzzing with this one, have followed his career since the start, shame no one wanted to listen to me when we could have signed him for two bags of cheese and onion and a can of lilt, although no doubt some on here would have said one bag was enough
Think you got it wrong mate that was the original price but when we came in with an offer they jerked the price up to pork scratchings and dandelion and burdock so we pulled out.

Would be a terrible signing. From Gundo to Eze. Depressing.
It's not like the club hasnn't got things massively wrong in the past - eg. Phillips and Lavia

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.