Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Train said:
johnny crossan said:
Arsenal are the mystery fourth club in for our Ed, they will splash the cash they were going to spend on Gotze (according to today's Times)

I find that hard to believe. But what i do think is that it may their way of warning us against signing rvp.

Should just send us his medical report for his whole Arsenal career.

Neville Kneville said:
Train said:
johnny crossan said:
Arsenal are the mystery fourth club in for our Ed, they will splash the cash they were going to spend on Gotze (according to today's Times)

I find that hard to believe. But what i do think is that it may their way of warning us against signing rvp.

Should just send us his medical report for his whole Arsenal career.

Exactly what I was saying earlier in the thread. Okay RVP has had a good season, but this is just one of many, whereas in the seasons before he has always been injured.

Chevelle said:
Looks like united have lodged a bid for kagawa so that may be one team out of the race for hazard..
doing well the rags then?? so far they`re signing hazard,kagawa, want van persie, javi martinez etc and they`ve lost a fuck load of income!! add to the £450m of debt and the £250,000 a day interest then i cant see why all these players wont be signed! ;-)

richards30 said:
Chevelle said:
Looks like united have lodged a bid for kagawa so that may be one team out of the race for hazard..
doing well the rags then?? so far they`re signing hazard,kagawa, want van persie, javi martinez etc and they`ve lost a fuck load of income!! add to the £450m of debt and the £250,000 a day interest then i cant see why all these players wont be signed! ;-)
Never underestimate the value of 'Istree'. ;)

I'm sure Utd plan to entice the players with the 'honour' of playing for Man U, which as we all know, is worth more than mere wages.

richards30 said:
Chevelle said:

Haha absolutely! Hopefully they get kagawa then we will have a higher chance on hazard..

Tweets in French all the time... His latest tweet is in English:

Eden hazard ‏@hazardeden10

Hello my followers.

suppose if he was talking to the Rag fans on Twitter he would post in Korean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.