Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a sneaking feeling Fergie will steal Hazard with the old "we are building the next generation around you" line. For that, he will take less ££££ upfront, knowing his image rights will close in on £10M per year.

Regardless, I am VERY HAPPY City have given their offer and told him to take it or leave it! There are NOT only 25 "world class potential" young players in the world and the French Ligue 1 is not exactly Serie A or La Liga, so I have no desire for us to push the boat out too far for unproven Prem players. And yes, I read the posts about other "proven" Prem players, but being a PLAYMAKER in this league is a different kettle of fish for a little fella, no matter how brilliant he thinks he is.

Bobbies Black Bins said:
Does he look good on YouTube clips? Yes, but so did Samaras.
Is he worth 30m+? Hell no.
Is he worth 200k+ a week? Hell no.

If we are going to throw this kind of money round surely a proven prem player would be a better option say 20m plus adebayor for bale.

We are not going to be throwing this kind of money around. I expect he will be put on wages par with Mario.

This is what appeared on a French website (<a class="postlink" href="http://www.le10sport.com/football/france/ligue1/hazard-avantage-manchester-united-63059" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.le10sport.com/football/franc ... ited-63059</a>).Whether there is any truth in it I'm not sure. Sorry about the transalation

Last Sunday, after the last league match against Nancy Eden Hazard was not clear about his future. Even more, he brought Chelsea back into the game. Although that was not his initial plan.

"Why not Chelsea? They won the Champions League," he declared on Sunday. A strategic move by his agent. According to their sources, Hazard has made his choice namely Manchester United but because there is nothing officially signed and his entourage are still negotiating with Chelsea and Manchester City he was not allowed to say his choice.

Hazard would choose utd over City and chelsea because of fist team guarantees. Manchester United and Hazard would soon sign a five-year contract.

Interesting with the Arsenal link. Taking it with a massive pinch of salt, but Rob(?) Beasley of the Sun was tweeting something yesterday afternoon about somebody signining for a "Norf" London team. Most were thinking RVP but perhaps he meant EH?

Be that as it may, City aren't stupid;I'm sure we're working on other targets (and have been for a while) who Bobby thinks will improve the team, so if EH doesn't arrive there's no need to panic it seems to me.

munster said:
Interesting with the Arsenal link. Taking it with a massive pinch of salt, but Rob(?) Beasley of the Sun was tweeting something yesterday afternoon about somebody signining for a "Norf" London team. Most were thinking RVP but perhaps he meant EH?

Be that as it may, City aren't stupid;I'm sure we're working on other targets (and have been for a while) who Bobby thinks will improve the team, so if EH doesn't arrive there's no need to panic it seems to me.
Sensible post. Have faith in Mancini.

Can't believe the some of the posts in this forum, this is not even close to a saga, give the lad a chance to mull it over. Christ his season only finished four days ago.
I bet our club are not bothered in the slightest about any so called delay.

i8rags said:
Can't believe the some of the posts in this forum, this is not even close to a saga, give the lad a chance to mull it over. Christ his season only finished four days ago.
I bet our club are not bothered in the slightest about any so called delay.

One minute on the transfer forum equals 1 day in real life.

sotspo said:
This is what appeared on a French website (<a class="postlink" href="http://www.le10sport.com/football/france/ligue1/hazard-avantage-manchester-united-63059" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.le10sport.com/football/franc ... ited-63059</a>).Whether there is any truth in it I'm not sure. Sorry about the transalation

Last Sunday, after the last league match against Nancy Eden Hazard was not clear about his future. Even more, he brought Chelsea back into the game. Although that was not his initial plan.

"Why not Chelsea? They won the Champions League," he declared on Sunday. A strategic move by his agent. According to their sources, Hazard has made his choice namely Manchester United but because there is nothing officially signed and his entourage are still negotiating with Chelsea and Manchester City he was not allowed to say his choice.

Hazard would choose utd over City and chelsea because of fist team guarantees. Manchester United and Hazard would soon sign a five-year contract.

Thats exactly the story I would circulate if I was trying to squeeze more money out of city....ie that I have agreed to go to utd... unless you up your bid.

Of course the flip side of this is if he has actually agreed to go to utd...what is there left to discuss and why the delay ?

Sorry to say but some of the replies on this thread are truly raggish..

'he hasnt signed for us already so he can fuck off '..
I mean....honestly, thats the sort of comments that are deserving of sadcafe on a good day...not a City forum..

What player in the last 4/5 years has immediately signed on the dotted line as soon as interest was shown by city ??

answers on a pixel please..

Lets not turn into the thing we loathe, the choice is ours.

Tevez City said:
chicagoblues said:
I am not convinced this guy is better than Nasri....
overrated

He really is better than all City's attacking midfielders.

Silva and Nasri are world class players, but Hazard is just exceptional IMO.

Don't be such a plank... Nowhere near Silva yet..
probably not at Nasri level neither.

Plays for Lille... Ligue 1... not the premiership.

Get a grip of yourself! What do you think other teams are saying about the players of the Champions of England

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.