Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
samharris said:
Sorry to say but some of the replies on this thread are truly raggish..

'he hasnt signed for us already so he can fuck off '..
I mean....honestly, thats the sort of comments that are deserving of sadcafe on a good day...not a City forum..

What player in the last 4/5 years has immediately signed on the dotted line as soon as interest was shown by city ??

answers on a pixel please..

Lets not turn into the thing we loathe, the choice is ours.

Nobody on here making the biggest move of their career, with a young family, would jump blindly into it. Personally, to help me decide, I would have a look at what the fans think & if I read the stuff on here, I would go somewhere else.

Neville Kneville said:
samharris said:

I mean....honestly, thats the sort of comments that are deserving of sadcafe on a good day...not a City forum..

What player in the last 4/5 years has immediately signed on the dotted line as soon as interest was shown by city ??

Nobody on here making the biggest move of their career, with a young family, would jump blindly into it. Personally, to help me decide, I would have a look at what the fans think & if I read the stuff on here, I would go somewhere else.

That would certainly be so...if he could read or understand english. You can already guess what type of person his agent is, the snidy little greedy fucker so i really don't expect him to put in a good word to his cilent about bluemoon.

what i find strange about hazrd saying he would prefer united because his chances of getting first team games is greater at united,

1 why would someone want to go to a club who by their own admission are weaker

2 does he not think he is good enough to get into our or chelseas first team on a regular basis ?

can you imagine the top players like xavi,iniesta, ronaldo,messi ect ect saying the same ?

Train said:
Neville Kneville said:
samharris said:

That would certainly be so...if he could read or understand english. You can already guess what type of person his agent is, the snidy little greedy fucker so i really don't expect him to put in a good word to his cilent about bluemoon.

The worst thing is that most City fans are not like the apprentice rag gobshites posting in this thread & it's giving the whole world a bad impression of what City fans are truly like.

Most would be delighted to sign Hazard & we'd make him feel at home better than rags or Chelsea fans ever could.

Seems by his initial response to mass interest his general attitude is a stark contrast to fellow countryman Vincent Kompany.

Plus the suggestion he fears first team chances at City could be limited suggests he isn't quite as confident as he may want people to believe.

sir peace frog said:
what i find strange about hazrd saying he would prefer united because his chances of getting first team games is greater at united,

1 why would someone want to go to a club who by their own admission are weaker

2 does he not think he is good enough to get into our or chelseas first team on a regular basis ?

can you imagine the top players like xavi,iniesta, ronaldo,messi ect ect saying the same ?

He never said this.

johnny crossan said:
Arsenal are the mystery fourth club in for our Ed, they will splash the cash they were going to spend on Gotze (according to today's Times)

I find that hard to believe. But what i do think is that it may their way of warning us against signing rvp.

Train said:
johnny crossan said:
Arsenal are the mystery fourth club in for our Ed, they will splash the cash they were going to spend on Gotze (according to today's Times)

I find that hard to believe. But what i do think is that it may their way of warning us against signing rvp.

Maybe but I see Arsenal as no better than Spurs. They aren't winning anything soon and if Hazard goes there then his years here in England are wasted.

City,
United
Chelsea

That's how I'd view things from outside looking in. I think he will come here, great signing if it comes off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.