Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well its not City who are reportedly bidding for another attacking midfielder..

Maybe a sign..

Can't see them affording both

Arsenal fan here.

I think he'll end up at City.

He doesn't want to play on the wing anymore, he's a true 10 and his positioning is similar to that of Messi's (he doesn't have a true position, he just goes where he wants).

Ya'll need to be patient, its a virtue. Nothing with true value ever came quickly. (thats what she said).

bored at work said:
dctid said:
pml79 said:
So you keep sayin

To be fair there seems to be a largeish number of sources saying the same thing - what i cant decide is this the same story being reported or it is being recieved frm there own sources

Personally i think he has more than likely gone to the rags

I doubt very much that he has already signed for the scum. If these "sources" are correct then don't you think city would know by now as well? If that was the case, city wouldn't continue to be strung along in these "will he, won't he" games and would make some sort of statement.
I'm not saying he won't eventually end up at the theatre of milton keynes, but it definitely isn't a done deal.

I remember the Eto'o thing!!!!

Claytop said:

Maybe a sign..

Kagawa will be cheap he has only one year to go on his contract. Rags are hoping for both. They see Kagawa as a playmaker/central midfielder and Hazard as a winger.

Plain Speaking said:
Claytop said:

Maybe a sign..

Kagawa will be cheap he has only one year to go on his contract. Rags are hoping for both. They see Kagawa as a playmaker/central midfielder and Hazard as a winger.

They have wingers coming out of there earholes

BoyBlue_1985 said:
bored at work said:
dctid said:
To be fair there seems to be a largeish number of sources saying the same thing - what i cant decide is this the same story being reported or it is being recieved frm there own sources

Personally i think he has more than likely gone to the rags

I doubt very much that he has already signed for the scum. If these "sources" are correct then don't you think city would know by now as well? If that was the case, city wouldn't continue to be strung along in these "will he, won't he" games and would make some sort of statement.
I'm not saying he won't eventually end up at the theatre of milton keynes, but it definitely isn't a done deal.

I remember the Eto'o thing!!!!

Haha that was classic.. How many mobile phones does Hazard have?

Kagawa won't be that cheap, Dortmund are playing hardball and asking £16million for him. Probably end up around £12million in the end. Not small fees for the debt-ridden club anymore.

Plain Speaking said:
Claytop said:

Maybe a sign..

Not just the fee though, which is in the region of 15mil.. Its the wages aswell that he'll demand.

I'm hoping Berbatov digs his heels in and sits out his last year of his contract thus not freeing up a sizeable salary that could be allocated elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.