Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tolmie's hairdoo said:
taconinja said:
sotspo said:
interview after this morning training with his NT (translation from dutch)

The skillful Hazard also spoke briefly about his future. "I do not know when a decision will be made about my future club. Anyway it will be Manchester City, Manchester United or Chelsea. The final choice also depends on the playtime that I would get and the position where I will play. Not everyone can say that he can choose from those three topclubs. "
That seems reasonable.

OMG get yourself down the bookies, he mentioned City first!!

See how easy this is?
haha well said

From a local Belgian newspaper

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/949/Belgisch-Voetbal/article/detail/1443491/2012/05/24/Eden-Hazard-Blij-dat-ik-als-nummer-tien-word-uitgespeeld.dhtml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/949/Belgisch-V ... eeld.dhtml</a>

De dribbelvaardige Hazard sprak ook kort over zijn toekomst. "Ik weet niet wanneer er een beslissing komt over mijn toekomstige club. Het zal sowieso tussen Manchester City, Manchester United en Chelsea gaan. De uiteindelijke keuze hangt ook af van de speeltijd die ik zou krijgen en de positie waar ik op uitgespeeld word. Niet iedereen kan zeggen dat hij een keuze kan maken uit die drie kleppers."

Translation:

Hazard briefly adresses his future. I don't know when I'll make my decision on my future club but it will be between Man City, Man Utd and Chelsea. The final choice will also depend on the playing time I would get and the position I would play. Not everyone can say they can choose between 3 great clubs.

I believe he prefers to play as a nr 10 (CAM) instead of as a winger. The rest of the article is about him playing that position for the Belgian national team against Montenegro and England. This also seems to rule out Arsenal.

Dshade said:
From a local Belgian newspaper

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/949/Belgisch-Voetbal/article/detail/1443491/2012/05/24/Eden-Hazard-Blij-dat-ik-als-nummer-tien-word-uitgespeeld.dhtml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/949/Belgisch-V ... eeld.dhtml</a>

De dribbelvaardige Hazard sprak ook kort over zijn toekomst. "Ik weet niet wanneer er een beslissing komt over mijn toekomstige club. Het zal sowieso tussen Manchester City, Manchester United en Chelsea gaan. De uiteindelijke keuze hangt ook af van de speeltijd die ik zou krijgen en de positie waar ik op uitgespeeld word. Niet iedereen kan zeggen dat hij een keuze kan maken uit die drie kleppers."

Translation:

Hazard briefly adresses his future. I don't know when I'll make my decision on my future club but it will be between Man City, Man Utd and Chelsea. The final choice will also depend on the playing time I would get and the position I would play. Not everyone can say they can choose between 3 great clubs.

I believe he prefers to play as a nr 10 (CAM) instead of as a winger. The rest of the article is about him playing that position for the Belgian national team against Montenegro and England. This also seems to rule out Arsenal.

So it's all a matter of how often and position he will play..

Wonder what Mancini has said to him regarding them.

That's a bit worrying as if he wants to play in the middle that means he's fighting Silva and Nasri for places. If we used him as a winger he'd basically be unchallenged but it seems he doesn't want to be a winger?

sotspo said:
interview after this morning training with his NT (translation from dutch)

The skillful Hazard also spoke briefly about his future. "I do not know when a decision will be made about my future club. Anyway it will be Manchester City, Manchester United or Chelsea. The final choice also depends on the playtime that I would get and the position where I will play. Not everyone can say that he can choose from those three topclubs. "

The part when he mentions Playtime is worrying.

It would be much easier for him to walk into the Rag/Chelsea starting 11 than ours.

As much as I'd hate to say this, I think the lad is bound for the rags. My opinion on why he won't mention that he is off to to the swamp is because the rags are currently in negotiations with their next signing kagawa. they wouldn't want the news leaking out as not to inflate their future signings' value since the rags cannot afford to blow any competition out of the water.

I hope the bobby manc has alternatives and i'm confident he has others if this signing eventually fails.

Tolm I hope you have some good news for us. been following your posts for quite some time now.

LoveCity said:
That's a bit worrying as if he wants to play in the middle that means he's fighting Silva and Nasri for places. If we used him as a winger he'd basically be unchallenged but it seems he doesn't want to be a winger?
Roberto just told him he would play in the middle so he'd sign - he'll be on the wing sure enough!

Basically he doesn't want to play as a winger. I recall when Hazard requested Lille last season to play in a position form behind the striker where he was given the number 10 shirt.

So if the rags are aiming Hazard for another winger then that rules them out ?

But still I'm not so sure about the playtime...

The rags could play him in the middle but it'd probably mean dropping Welbeck and pushing Shrek forward? That or dropping two of Nani/Valencia/Young and going with only one winger (maybe using Baines from left-back for the crosses if they sign him)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.