Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andouble said:
LoveCity said:
The rags could play him in the middle but it'd probably mean dropping Welbeck and pushing Shrek forward? That or dropping two of Nani/Valencia/Young and going with only one winger (maybe using Baines from left-back for the crosses if they sign him)?

Welbeck is terrible.

No he's not.

alky313 said:
The idea is that Hazard can perform better out wide than Nasri can. There are distinct situations when Nasri is on the flank and just doesn't have the pace to make anything happen.

The idea of a winger on these forums is so fucking dense. Only Adam Johnson was so limited as a player to be stuck out on the wing with literally one move. If Hazard came here he'd play centrally/out wide and even up front at times.
He'd be played and interchanged with nasri n merlin in no set position

20sbc07 said:
Crescent said:
Basically he doesn't want to play as a winger. I recall when Hazard requested Lille last season to play in a position form behind the striker where he was given the number 10 shirt.

So if the rags are aiming Hazard for another winger then that rules them out ?

But still I'm not so sure about the playtime...

I think it's more likely he'd play in the middle for them, they have plenty wingers.

Other than Johnson we don't really have any wingers so I'd think it would be us looking to play him in that role. We have Nasri/Silva in the middle.

Correct me if I'm wrong, the rags always relied on wingers such as Nani, Valencia, Young in order to cross the ball to either Welbeck or shrek.

That's why they always use the 4-4-2 formation... if they get hazard in the middle they would have to change the formation to 4-2-3-1 everytime he plays..

Rednose always relied on 4-4-2 formation so if Hazard joins the rags he would have less playtime...

Red_fan said:
Andouble said:
LoveCity said:
The rags could play him in the middle but it'd probably mean dropping Welbeck and pushing Shrek forward? That or dropping two of Nani/Valencia/Young and going with only one winger (maybe using Baines from left-back for the crosses if they sign him)?

Welbeck is terrible.

No he's not.
He's not very good.

Red_fan said:
Andouble said:
LoveCity said:

Welbeck is terrible.

No he's not.

He is though Raggy. He's a product of your 1992 style of football. He is in a word, average. His movement is poor, his shot power and place inconsistent... He has made a career off of poor mans poaching.

Not to mention his one celebration makes him look like a fucking sea otter.

Red_fan said:
Andouble said:
LoveCity said:

Welbeck is terrible.

No he's not.

The jury is still out on him for now. Personally I think he's nothing more than an average centre forward who has been high on confidence

Crescent said:
20sbc07 said:
Crescent said:
Basically he doesn't want to play as a winger. I recall when Hazard requested Lille last season to play in a position form behind the striker where he was given the number 10 shirt.

So if the rags are aiming Hazard for another winger then that rules them out ?

But still I'm not so sure about the playtime...

I think it's more likely he'd play in the middle for them, they have plenty wingers.

Other than Johnson we don't really have any wingers so I'd think it would be us looking to play him in that role. We have Nasri/Silva in the middle.

Correct me if I'm wrong, the rags always relied on wingers such as Nani, Valencia, Young in order to cross the ball to either Welbeck or shrek.

That's why they always use the 4-4-2 formation... if they get hazard in the middle they would have to change the formation to 4-2-3-1 everytime he plays..

Rednose always relied on 4-4-2 formation so if Hazard joins the rags he would have less playtime...

Rooney
Nani Valencia
Hazard
Carrick Scholes

2 Wingers crossing for Rooney and Scholes who lurk in and around the box and Hazard supporting Rooney centrally. I think this change still provides the width the 442 does. One less striker in the box but Hazard and Scholes would lurk. The Rag scum love a nice low cross tap in.

Well if he does go to the rags, i hope we absolute batter them next season (hoping for this anyway lol) just to see the look on his face..... On the other hand if he signs for us I shall love him with my heart and balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.