Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoffie said:
Claytop said:
Train said:
So where does that leave kagawa then?

He plays similar position, can't see them getting both.

Also i believe Hazard said MCFC before MUFC, just saying ;)

Rooney likes to play in the hole. Kagawa likes to play in the hole. Hazard wants to play in the hole.

I think Hazard will go to United & Chelsea will get Kagawa

Just about to say the same thing re rooney. And we will kick off like fuck if he isn't aloud to drop off and get more onvolved in the game.

Welp, if he goes to the Rags he goes to the Rags. I feel like that position he wants is a little more available for him there. I refuse to let myself get as emotionally invested this transfer window like windows past. WE WON THE LEAGUE. Takes a wee bit of pressure off and I would rather just enjoy that this summer that constantly be on "airplane watch" like last summer. We have Aguero and that's enough to make me happy! I don't want to be too greedy! :P

Cheadle Blue said:
zoffie said:
Claytop said:

Rooney likes to play in the hole. Kagawa likes to play in the hole. Hazard wants to play in the hole.

Just about to say the same thing re rooney. And we will kick off like fuck if he isn't aloud to drop off and get more onvolved in the game.

Rooney will do what he's told. Nah seriously, he played as a lone striker in 2009/10 and had a great time of it. He doesn't demand to play in the hole.

I would be very surprised if we got both Kagawa and Hazard, that makes little sense to me. Although if we offloaded Anderson, it would start to make some sense.

From these new quotes I think he is going to a Rag next season - even if he goes he is not going to completley revolutionize their side, he ain't Maradona!

If he wants that number in the hole/ behind the striker position position we already have Tevez, Kun, Silva and Nasri swapping around for it.

If United can pay the wages he wants he is going to the Swamp!

Red_fan said:
Cheadle Blue said:
zoffie said:

Rooney will do what he's told. Nah seriously, he played as a lone striker in 2009/10 and had a great time of it. He doesn't demand to play in the hole.

I would be very surprised if we got both Kagawa and Hazard, that makes little sense to me. Although if we offloaded Anderson, it would start to make some sense.

Even when utd go down to 10 men, he almost plays in midfield, and he's meant to be the loan striker. rooney won't take it very well if nesbitt brings in someone else, to play in the whole - cos rooney thinks he's the main man

zoffie said:
Claytop said:
Train said:
So where does that leave kagawa then?

Rooney plays in the hole! is this refering to his Granny shagging?

sam-caddick said:
From these new quotes I think he is going to a Rag next season - even if he goes he is not going to completley revolutionize their side, he ain't Maradona!

If he wants that number in the hole/ behind the striker position position we already have Tevez, Kun, Silva and Nasri swapping around for it.

If United can pay the wages he wants he is going to the Swamp!

I doubt tevez will stay though so hazard will fit into his position.

If it turns out he is going to the rags, I would hope our club come out and say they pulled out over personal demands or such.

Although, no doubt the media will say we got "blown out of the water"

that position quote is bad news. Silva wasted out wide. Don't think we'd cater all of that for him to play a central attacking role that we have 2 quality players already for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.