Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welbeck isn't great, but he's fairly good. Has everything in his game, just needs to be a tad more consistent and most importantly needs to add more goals to his game.

He's only 21, and I do think he'll end up being an excellent player very soon.

Quick question. Does Kagawa play the same position? Kind of a roaming CAM? Surely they aren't spending £40m+ on two guys in the same position? Or is it just a backup plan for them in case Hazard falls through?

Darren Can ‏@Darren_Can
At training for 'Little Devils' (Belgium) Hazard said: "It will be #MUFC, #MCFC or #CFC. Final choice depends on playing time + position..."

I have just found out that apparently Hazards favourite positio is through the hole, that puts United over us in my opinion. They need a Silva esq player.

sam-caddick said:
Darren Can ‏@Darren_Can
At training for 'Little Devils' (Belgium) Hazard said: "It will be #MUFC, #MCFC or #CFC. Final choice depends on playing time + position..."

I have just found out that apparently Hazards favourite positio is through the hole, that puts United over us in my opinion. They need a Silva esq player.

So where does that leave kagawa then?

Train said:
sam-caddick said:
Darren Can ‏@Darren_Can

He plays similar position, can't see them getting both.

Also i believe Hazard said MCFC before MUFC, just saying ;)

unlikelyfan19 said:
Quick question. Does Kagawa play the same position? Kind of a roaming CAM? Surely they aren't spending £40m+ on two guys in the same position? Or is it just a backup plan for them in case Hazard falls through?
I wouldn't be suprised if they got both... Bacon knows he needs to strengthen big time or else we could become unreachable if we just kept buying top players and left them with nothing. They'll be a force next seasom that's for sure.

Claytop said:
Train said:
sam-caddick said:

He plays similar position, can't see them getting both.

Also i believe Hazard said MCFC before MUFC, just saying ;)

Rooney likes to play in the hole. Kagawa likes to play in the hole. Hazard wants to play in the hole.

I think Hazard will go to United & Chelsea will get Kagawa

BoyBlue_1985 said:
At what age does a promising youngster become a alright player
You hear people say he is only 24, I was a grown up and at peak physical fitness at 24

Who are you talking about ?
If it's Hazard he's not 24 he is 21.

And anyway, being at peak physical fitness doesn't mean you can't progress anymore, there's a lot of thing you can only learn or improve with experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.