Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andouble said:
that position quote is bad news. Silva wasted out wide. Don't think we'd cater all of that for him to play a central attacking role that we have 2 quality players already for.
Not so sure mate, we are very fluid in attack and that counts for us. Silva, Nasri and Hazard could all interchange.

Train said:
sam-caddick said:
From these new quotes I think he is going to a Rag next season - even if he goes he is not going to completley revolutionize their side, he ain't Maradona!

If he wants that number in the hole/ behind the striker position position we already have Tevez, Kun, Silva and Nasri swapping around for it.

If United can pay the wages he wants he is going to the Swamp!

I doubt tevez will stay though so Hazard will fit into his position.

If it's a straight choice between Tevez & Hazard, I'd suggest Hazard b/c of age, but, at the same time, Tevez has the magic touch. the team that he plays for usually wins the league. It's incredible I have seen him since Boca & it's not always clear but, having Tevez in your forward line takes your team up a notch, he's a difference maker. like Yaya is.

You saw your form at the top of the season & at the end of the season when Tevez was around. It'd be bad to have to get rid of Tevez, but, if Mancini still holds a grudge, he's older & Hazard would make sense going forward.

If Silva is a no go as a wide man, then how do you even fir Silva, Aguero & Tevez in 0_o

[bigimg]http://cache2.asset-cache.net/gp/145011994.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=3&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QTwpttvQRBQvG0dQ%2beinXxNhteg0E7JdL6hULknXwdUj[/bigimg]

If he end up at Ushited, I think Ben Arfa should be the next target.

Tevez City said:
[bigimg]http://cache2.asset-cache.net/gp/145011994.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=3&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QTwpttvQRBQvG0dQ%2beinXxNhteg0E7JdL6hULknXwdUj[/bigimg]

Bale should be the next target

SWP's back said:
Andouble said:
that position quote is bad news. Silva wasted out wide. Don't think we'd cater all of that for him to play a central attacking role that we have 2 quality players already for.
Not so sure mate, we are very fluid in attack and that counts for us. Silva, Nasri and Hazard could all interchange.

good point. Either way I'm sure we have offers ready for our 2nd, 3rd, and 4th choices if he decides to join the dark side.

He said his next club will be "Manchester City, Manchester United or Chelsea". By my reckoning he said us first so we must be mostly on his mind lol ;)

celticfc482 said:
I guess its really up to the managers who really go all out for him and convince him.

Can you imagine having Patrick Viera and Roberto Mancini in the same room asking you to play for their team? Hard to say no to that.

Tevez City said:

Yep im sure him and NDJ would be sucking each other off by noon first training session

unlikelyfan19 said:
celticfc482 said:
I guess its really up to the managers who really go all out for him and convince him.

Can you imagine having Patrick Viera and Roberto Mancini in the same room asking you to play for their team? Hard to say no to that.
All we need is Khaldoon... That man epitomizes the term "cool as fuck"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.