Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hazard has stated that he will reveal who he has signed for after the international, why do people think this. he will sign for city,
My reasoning is he will be playing at wembly packed full of Chelsea, and rags fans.who will give him shit if they know he has deffo signed for us. Shit reason I know .

BringBackSwales said:
what happened to the Eden Hazard thread, I seem to have wandered into the Serio's wages thread?

Is he related to Cheerios?<br /><br />-- Fri May 25, 2012 7:00 am --<br /><br />
Plain Speaking said:
LoveCity said:
"United close in on Kagawa and Hazard" - Daily Mail (author: Sportsmail Reporter)... the media is almost WILLING the Hazard-to-United thing to happen just like they did with Nasri.
Agreed. Murdoch tried to buy the rags but was stopped by the monopolies commission. Lets hope the Leverson Inquiry leads to a shake up in their Empire. Most tabloids will be pro-utd in the short term at least. When we win the CL and PL repeatedly I suspect they will be forced to "get on board"

This sort of shit is just shit

I think he is waitin to see who chelsea's new manager is cos all he talks about is playing time ,and at us with the players we have got ,and the wingers at munchkin he has no chance off starting every week .

I see Tolm tweeted Hazard directly yesterday, what does he mean when he says 'fight fire with fire'??

Is someone else trying to contact him?

Also:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5idRZHYxt1B98mYWy5MzGHvcKih_g?docId=N0316781337893536579A" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpres ... 893536579A</a>

Hazard weighs up options
(UKPA) – 10 hours ago
Eden Hazard has confirmed he is heading to England and the role he is offered will be a key factor when he chooses between the Manchester giants and Champions League winners Chelsea.
Belgian forward Hazard, 21, is poised to leave French club Lille for an expensive transfer to the Barclays Premier League, where he has been coveted by several clubs. He claims three of the biggest teams in the country are now waiting to hear if he will accept their approaches.
Hazard told Belgian news website HLN: "I do not know when I'll make a decision about my future club. It will anyway be Manchester City, Manchester United or Chelsea. The decision will depend on the amount of play I would see and the position where I would play."
He added: "Not everyone can say that he can make a choice between the three top clubs."
Hazard's agent John Bico said this week that agreement on personal terms has been reached with all parties interested in the young Belgium international.
Lille, however, said at the start of the week that they had not received a firm bid for Hazard.
Belgium play Montenegro in Brussels on Friday and then take on England at Wembley on June 2, after which Hazard is set to announce his destination.

The bit in bold can't be right surely?

tolm still seems confident in my opinion, he just doesnt want to get everyone else excited!!

AlexWilliamsGloves said:
tilbz said:
Marvin said:
If he goes cfc or utd he doesn't think he's good enough to get in our team!

Precisely...

not sure mate might like the south better (chavski) might go for purple pricks bullshit ( scum) i am sure there will be other factors aswell if he comes to us fantastic if not well there are other players, and we not only have money but success aswell. :) the futures BLUE.

The passage below shows exactly what shite these journalists write...

He calls it the ‘number 10’ position, and he will ask for the number 10 shirt for Belgium tonight, and against England at Wembley a week tomorrow, after previously wearing seven or 11.
A fervent believer in symbolism, he will evidently request the squad number 10 at his new club but will not expect to commandeer Wayne Rooney’s, should he opt for United.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2149760/Eden-Hazard-wants-teams-No-10.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... No-10.html</a>

Another thing for Eden to think about when considering a move to Manure...

If he decides he wants to leave at some point in the future he may well receive death threats and 'men' in black hoodies hanging around outside his family home...

I am sure it has happened before

bluejue said:
Another thing for Eden to think about when considering a move to Manure...

If he decides he wants to leave at some point in the future he may well receive death threats and 'men' in black hoodies hanging around outside his family home...

I am sure it has happened before
lol true that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.