Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jackson-ctid said:
Blue Haze said:
arsenalrob said:
Is Aguero really on 200k a week?

He's a great player but that's more than RVP, Xavi, Iniesta etc..

200k for a 23 year old? Wow.
He won us the league, worth every quid.

Aguero was actually on 180k a week at Atletico, it's the main reason he was there so long, Atletico basically priced out 90% of the clubs interested in him. So his wages haven't actually went up that much since he moved from Atletico which is a lot different from what I imagine Hazard is on at the moment.

Infact, I think Aguero may actually earn less here after tax than he did in Spain.

I expect the figure quoted in the papers is speculation for one. Secondly they usually quote a number which takes into account all bonuses like winning the league, FA cup, Carling cup, Champions league etc...

arsenalrob said:
dannyirishblue said:
MSP said:
still better than 1900 for season card
just wondering what your opinion of paying walcott 80-90k a week is? IMO if we're allegedly payin aguero 200k a week its a much better investment for every gervinho and walcott, chamak on 60-90k

80k a week is a lot different to 200k a week

Walcott is clearly not as good as Aguero and that is shown by Wenger not offering him more than 80k. All i am saying is that 200k for a 23 year old is a bit to high imo.

Only Ronaldo and Messi should be getting that,

Always find this interesting, so the 12m splashed on theo and the wages you have paid him since 2006 im guessing 13m in wages, for a guy that has been closer to the olympics than the title says something, now kun is worth far more than we paid, just like Joe, Vinny, Silva, Ballo, Kun and much more xxx

BringBackSwales said:
what happened to the Eden Hazard thread, I seem to have wandered into the Serio's wages thread?

Lol yeah! just what I was thinking

I was told yesterday by somebody I occasionally get info off that if utd sign hazard they will have done this years budget in one hit,and the same guy thinks he's still coming to city.
Dont be putting your life savings on it though.

Marvin said:
If he goes to CFC or Utd he gets to play. That's their strong card

If he goes cfc or utd he doesn't think he's good enough to get in our team!

zoffie said:
arsenalrob said:
dannyirishblue said:
erm? are you tryin to act like a dick or....? :/

No i am just wondering from reading that article?

Most reports say he is on 200k a week. I just find that a lot for a 23 year old player.

I thought Yaya was on about 200k after tax
You thought Fucking wrong.

If thought is indeed the right word.<br /><br />-- Fri May 25, 2012 7:35 am --<br /><br />
Marvin said:
Despite their three attacking midfielders playing less games than our three?

Why do people keeping repeating this untruth?

SWP's back said:
Marvin said:
Despite their three attacking midfielders playing less games than our three?

Why do people keeping repeating this untruth?

With you on this one, it drives me nuts.

If Hazard is as good as he believes he is, he will get plenty of games at whichever club he goes to.

Hazard knows who the best team is "City" , he is not stupid. Only one real choice for any one who wants to win silverware and have a good crack at the Champs league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.