Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MSP said:
Guardiola said this morning that he is open for new club, it could be big Chelsea advantage for new deals if they managed to lure him.
Its not going to happen in the next few weeks. He still says he needs to rest for "months"

Plain Speaking said:
MSP said:
Guardiola said this morning that he is open for new club, it could be big Chelsea advantage for new deals if they managed to lure him.
Its not going to happen in the next few weeks. He still says he needs to rest for "months"

One month of rest is what I've read.. it's still good argument to attract players if you say them Guardiola is going to be in charge next season.

I suppose the only light we can see is that if he wants the number 10 shirt, he wont get it at United - Rooney runs that United team. He could get the role though with Rooney playing in front of him.

I just don't see Chelsea as an option if you ask me, their inclusion is a smokescreen to increase fee and wages!

The vacant number 7 shirt at United might tempt him though.

Nah seriously, people are over thinking hings now. Hazard will not chose his new club based upon what shirt number is available to him. It is probably one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard.

Red_fan said:

Nah seriously, people are over thinking hings now. Hazard will not chose his new club based upon what shirt number is available to him. It is probably one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard.

correct, anyway you have Nani who your fans think is worth over 30m so why would you want him.

jonmcity said:
Red_fan said:

correct, anyway you have Nani who your fans think is worth over 30m so why would you want him.
They are different players. Hazard is more of a central creative force, Nani is an out and out winger.

And I do think Nani is worth around £30m because there isn't many of his quality around. He's probably in the top 8-10 wingers in the world and is only 25. I don't see how people could argue with that notion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.