Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red_fan said:
jonmcity said:
Red_fan said:
They are different players. Hazard is more of a central creative force, Nani is an out and out winger.

And I do think Nani is worth around £30m because there isn't many of his quality around. He's probably in the top 8-10 wingers in the world and is only 25. I don't see how people could argue with that notion.

But your fans on here want to sell him to pay for Hazard?

Who? I can assure you that very few Utd fans want to sell Nani to get Hazard. That's bollocks.

Hazard would be a huge improvement on Nani in any position imo, so it would be well worth it.

Neville Kneville said:
Red_fan said:
jonmcity said:
But your fans on here want to sell him to pay for Hazard?

Who? I can assure you that very few Utd fans want to sell Nani to get Hazard. That's bollocks.

Hazard would be a huge improvement on Nani in any position imo, so it would be well worth it.

From these type of players you're looking for end product, ie. goals and assists.

Hazard will do well to match Nani's current productivity per game in the Premier League in his first year or two.

zeven said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
zeven said:
I think its arrogant to demand playing time at 21 years of age. What about "be part of a squad and rotation" Does he not understand?

He want to play 70 games or what? He need to get back to reality or he will fail

When your as good as him with all the top clubs chasing you i believe you can demand what you want
May very well be, but i still dont respect it, think if hes being shit, then it would be hard for any club to honer such an agreement.

Well yeah it would never be written in to a contract
Although it was written into Ronaldo's Inter Milan contract and he had to play all games for Brazil and then his knee blew up
Let that be a lesson to the younger generation
As a teenager i was robbed of the best player that ever would of been by that contract

Truth is that if he is assisting the City forward line he will have many more assists and goals.

jonmcity said:
Truth is that if he is assisting the City forward line he will have many more assists and goals.

Nani had a better goal/assist per minute ratio than Silva last season, what does that tell you? City didn't score many more goals than us last season at all. It was very close.

I think people are seriously overhyping Hazard big time. Yes he's a very good player, that could well go on to be a great one because of his age but as it stands he has not yet proven that he's better than the likes of Nani, Silva, Nasri or Mata.

Red_fan said:
jonmcity said:

Nani had a better goal/assist per minute ratio than Silva last season, what does that tell you? City didn't score many more goals than us last season at all. It was very close.

I think people are seriously overhyping Hazard big time. Yes he's a very good player, that could well go on to be a great one because of his age but as it stands he has not yet proven that he's better than the likes of Nani, Silva, Nasri or Mata.

After watching the derby he must have wondered if united had a forward line.

Red_fan said:
jonmcity said:

Well he's convinced me he's better than Nani. I wouldn't want Nani in our squad but I'll be gutted if Hazard signs for Utd instead of us.

jonmcity said:
Red_fan said:
jonmcity said:

After watching the derby he must have wondered if united had a forward line.

He must have thought the same when City were at Swansea, Stoke, Arsenal, Everton, West Brom and Sunderland.

Isolated or small sample sizes of games mean very little in the grand scheme of things when it comes to judging players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.