Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red_fan said:
jonmcity said:
Red_fan said:
Nani had a better goal/assist per minute ratio than Silva last season, what does that tell you? City didn't score many more goals than us last season at all. It was very close.

I think people are seriously overhyping Hazard big time. Yes he's a very good player, that could well go on to be a great one because of his age but as it stands he has not yet proven that he's better than the likes of Nani, Silva, Nasri or Mata.

After watching the derby he must have wondered if united had a forward line.

He must have thought the same when City were at Swansea, Stoke, Arsenal, Everton, West Brom and Sunderland.

Isolated or small sample sizes of games mean very little in the grand scheme of things when it comes to judging players.

The 8 goals Utd got v Arsenal reserves didn't have an effect then ?

Red_fan said:
jonmcity said:
Red_fan said:
Nani had a better goal/assist per minute ratio than Silva last season, what does that tell you? City didn't score many more goals than us last season at all. It was very close.

I think people are seriously overhyping Hazard big time. Yes he's a very good player, that could well go on to be a great one because of his age but as it stands he has not yet proven that he's better than the likes of Nani, Silva, Nasri or Mata.

He must have thought the same when City were at Swansea, Stoke, Arsenal, Everton, West Brom and Sunderland.

Isolated or small sample sizes of games mean very little in the grand scheme of things when it comes to judging players.

Difference being he was actually at the Derby.

Red_fan said:
jonmcity said:
Red_fan said:

Manchester-United-lose-title-gif.gif

Red_fan said:
jonmcity said:
Red_fan said:

Yes all those teams did give us some points towards us being the champions! but not as many as you.

24 September 2011 12:45 H Everton Barclays Premier League W 2 0
15 August 2011 20:00 H Swansea City Barclays Premier League W 4 0
18 December 2011 16:10 H Arsenal Barclays Premier League W 1 0
21 December 2011 19:45 H Stoke City Barclays Premier League W 3 0

23 October 2011 13:30 A Manchester United Barclays Premier League W 1 6
30 April 2012 20:00 H Manchester United Barclays Premier Leagu W 1 0

jonmcity said:
Red_fan said:
jonmcity said:

Yes all those teams did give us some points towards us being the champions! but not as many as you.

I don't know if you have trouble reading, but I said at Swansea, Stoke, Arsenal, Everton, West Brom and Sunderland.

Red_fan said:
jonmcity said:
Red_fan said:

I don't know if you have trouble reading, but I said at Swansea, Stoke, Arsenal, Everton, West Brom and Sunderland
Now now you're being slightly bitter don't you think.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Red_fan said:
jonmcity said:

I don't know if you have trouble reading, but I said at Swansea, Stoke, Arsenal, Everton, West Brom and Sunderland

How so? I'm not the one who dragged the thread off topic. I just replied to an insinuation that the City attack is far better than United's, when it's clearly not. And then an example of one game was given to me when the United attack was anonymous and I replied by giving several examples of when the City attack was very poor, or anonymous as well.

That's all mate. I don't see how I'm being bitter.

Red_fan said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Red_fan said:

How so? I'm not the one who dragged the thread off topic. I just replied to an insinuation that the City attack is far better than United's, when it's clearly not. And then an example of one game was given to me when the United attack was anonymous and I replied by giving several examples of when the City attack was very poor, or anonymous as well.

The game that was given was because Hazard was there

Better hope he had better things to do on these days that watching you lot then.

23 Oct Barclays Premier League Manchester City H 13:30 1 - 6
30 Nov Carling Cup Crystal Palace H 19:45 1 - 2
07 Dec UEFA Champions League FC Basel A 19:45 1 - 2
31 Dec Barclays Premier League Blackburn Rovers H 12:45 2 - 3
4 Jan Barclays Premier League Newcastle United A 20:00 0 - 3
28 Jan FA Cup Liverpool A 12:45 1 - 2
23 Feb UEFA Europa League Ajax H 20:05 1 - 2
08 Mar UEFA Europa League Athletic Club H 20:05 2 - 3
15 Mar UEFA Europa League Athletic Club A 18:00 1 - 2
11 Apr Barclays Premier League Wigan Athletic A 19:45 0 - 1
30 Apr Barclays Premier League Manchester City A 20:00 0 - 1

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Red_fan said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:

The game that was given was because Hazard was there

Fair enough, but still, Hazard would have to be very stupid to judge both teams on one game especially considering our lineup and the circumstances of us only needing a point. (and the fact that we were away from home)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.