Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So do you honestly think he is coming to you?[/quote]

Absolutely no idea mate. It seems like Eden Hazard is the only one that knows that.

Some signs look good. IMO he would have more chance of playing in his preferred position with us (and more regularly) and we do have the Ronaldo factor. It must surely be a massive attraction for Hazard to see how we developed Ronaldo the way we did. And then there are a couple of reports in France that he's leaning towards us, and Sky reported the same thing. On the other hand it's likely that City and Chelsea will have offered significantly more money.

As I said though, I have no idea where he'll end up, completely up in the air.[/quote]

I disagree with you Hazard would play most games for us centrally off Aguero. I guess he would fill Tevez's support role. If he is as good as people say he is he would play most games I think. Also even though if he does sign for you he will say how he "picked history over money" and paint himself the saint the wages on offer I don't think will differ much.

jonmcity said:
Who wouldn't want to play in a team like ours? Its a joy

Goalkeepers = Joe Hart (ENG)

Defenders = Vincent Kompany (BEL) Gael Clichy (FRA) Joleon Lescott (ENG) Micah Richards (ENG) Pablo Zabaleta (ARG)

Midfielders
Gareth Barry (ENG) Nigel de Jong (NED) James Milner (ENG) Samir Nasri (FRA) ) David Silva (ESP) Yaya Toure (CIV)

Strikers
Mario Balotelli (IT) Edin Dzeko (BIH) Sergio Aguero (ARG) Carlos Tevez (ARG)

Management
Roberto Mancini, Brian Kidd, David Platt, Attilio Lombardo

And since we released Owen Hargreaves .... we have room :)

Red_fan said:
Like it or not, we have a great track record of developing young players and turning Ronaldo into the superstar he is today is a famous example of that.

You've had the platform and infrastructure to do so for years while we were struggling to pay the electricity bill, although we still managed to produce good young players with what we had (SWP for example). Since we have been on a more level playing field, our training team has helped develop Richards and Hart into top players, world class in Hart's case, in a short amount of time.

jonmcity said:
Who wouldn't want to play in a team like ours? Its a joy

Maybe somebody who wants to play in their best position and to play regularly ?

The Madrid team is better and he reportedly turned them down last Summer when Zidane was pushing hard for a transfer, all because he didn't think he wouldn't play regularly or in his best position.

Red_fan said:
BooksReject said:
Red_fan said:
Absolutely no idea mate. It seems like Eden Hazard is the only one that knows that.

Some signs look good. IMO he would have more chance of playing in his preferred position with us (and more regularly) and we do have the Ronaldo factor. It must surely be a massive attraction for Hazard to see how we developed Ronaldo the way we did. And then there are a couple of reports in France that he's leaning towards us, and Sky reported the same thing. On the other hand it's likely that City and Chelsea will have offered significantly more money.

As I said though, I have no idea where he'll end up, completely up in the air.

Fuck me sideways - the Ronaldo factor - what even is that? So he goes to you for purely footballing reasons, but would only come to us for the money? Like the rest of our squad? You are indeed mightily deluded raggy boy.

Point out where I said that he'd only go to City for the money?

Like it or not, we have a great track record of developing young players and turning Ronaldo into the superstar he is today is a famous example of that.

Hazard may well develop the same way at City but it's obvious to anyone (that isn't deluded) that for the moment we have a far superior track record of giving young players time and helping them realise their potential.

Don't City have the most academy graduates of any premier league team?

Not 100% but pretty sure I've read that.

MSP said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
MSP said:
but number 7 guys, we are all supposed to wank on that iconic shirt, lol

Why? Who wore it?

from sadcafe:

It's pretty clear the 7 shirt of United is iconic and world carry weight any brand would want.

Best 7
Cantona 7
Beckham 7
Ronaldo 7

He'd be daft if he didn't want to write his own chapter in the shirt's history.
http://www.standaard.be/artikel/detail.aspx?artikelid=6T3QHRGU

Too bad he says the number 10 is his lucky number. Sure pay attention on hazard tonight, all eyes are on him. First time he get a really important role and confidence of the coach.

Red_fan said:
BooksReject said:
Red_fan said:

As I said though, I have no idea where he'll end up, completely up in the air.

Fuck me sideways - the Ronaldo factor - what even is that? So he goes to you for purely footballing reasons, but would only come to us for the money? Like the rest of our squad? You are indeed mightily deluded raggy boy.

Point out where I said that he'd only go to City for the money?

Hazard may well develop the same way at City but it's obvious to anyone (that isn't deluded) that for the moment we have a far superior track record of giving young players time and helping them realise their potential.

Check your actual quote - the bold bit. Can't see anywhere in that short sentence anything at all about him having the opportunity to play with the League Champions, and some of the best players in the world...Aguero, Silva, Toure et al - just the reference to money. Sorry I failed to read your real meaning into that.....

LoveCity said:
Red_fan said:

You've had the platform and infrastructure to do so for years while we were struggling to pay the electricity bill, although we still managed to produce good young players with what we had (SWP for example). Since we have been on a more level playing field, our training team has helped develop Richards and Hart into top players, world class in Hart's case, in a short amount of time.

Yes, those two players have done well but I'll give you another example of what I mean.

Nani was poor for us for his first two seasons. If that situation had arisen at City, would he have been persisted with, or would he have been sold?

IMO he wouldn't have lasted at City, and would have been moved on. We are renowned for giving talented young players plenty of time to realise their potential, even if they struggle a lot. I think City still have something to prove in that regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.