Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woooo wooo I would never choose Bale over Hazard. We are bitter I get it, but no way will I choose Bale over Hazard. Bale is a great EPL player, YES. but at City there are a few things that bother me. He is way to expensive and we would have to readjust a formation that is already working for us or either but him as left back which I don't think is the reason we bought him. We play in 4-2-2-2 so Bale would have to play as either a LACM or RACM. I don't think that fits him.

wireblue said:
but what about our friendly with lille that was part of the deal?
Fuck em... Might be a nice bunch but im sure many of us are bitter bastards at this moment in time!

GStar said:
Not sure how both he and Mata would play together though?

I'd guess from what Hazard is demanding they would probably play Mata off Torres or on the left or right depending on whether Marin is effective on the left or right.
That would free up Hazard for his #10 role he seems to want.

ranxerox said:
GStar said:
Not sure how both he and Mata would play together though?

I'd guess from what Hazard is demanding they would probably play Mata off Torres or on the left or right depending on whether Marin is effective on the left or right.
That would free up Hazard for his #10 role he seems to want.

I dont get Mata i have never seen him do anything remotely as good as Silva

maybe wishful thinking, but maybe Vinny has had a word in the belgium camp and he could of chosen us:S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.