Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jc3065 said:
Sky sports says he will make announcement tonight. Also following coments by luis Saha the odds on him joining Chelsea have been slashed to 1-6 on.

Yes just heard 4pm today on twitter is the announcment!

Not too fussed now if we don't get him because from the way we have hyped him up, if he is not like Messi then we will all be calling him all sorts.

Chelsea was always going to be the best destination and as long as he does not go to the scum then that is OK.

Giovinco anyone?? In my opinion he has got Mancini signing written all over him!

Sky reporting that he is going to announce his move at 4.00pm via twitter. Does anyone know where that report has come from - it wasn't in his earlier tweet was it?

BoyBlue_1985 said:
ranxerox said:
GStar said:
Not sure how both he and Mata would play together though?

I'd guess from what Hazard is demanding they would probably play Mata off Torres or on the left or right depending on whether Marin is effective on the left or right.
That would free up Hazard for his #10 role he seems to want.

I dont get Mata i have never seen him do anything remotely as good as Silva

Defo not as good as Silva, but I think was a bit lost in all the Chelsea chaos last year. AVB was trying to play a system that would have made good use of him but most of the veterans were either unsuited or unwilling and Torres couldn't buy a goal.

I think they'll have many of the same problems so long as Terry is in the team, especially if DiMateo is manager. They really need to get rid of Terry who just isn't that good and is nothing but a cancer wherever he goes. Of course as a City fan I hope they keep him around for years!

So he's going to join Chelsea? The glory hunter ****.

Chelsea lucked their way to the Champions League win.

MCC said:
Betting suspended on him going to Chelsea.

Mad, considering they don`t have a manager, so how does he know where he will be played.
John Terry picks their tactics.

mancity25 said:
So he's going to join Chelsea? The glory hunter ****.

Chelsea lucked their way to the Champions League win.

Let's be fair. If he came here just because of the title win last season doesn't that also make him a glory hunter?

Since when has a player ever announced their transfer before the club has?

It would be nice to think we've stayed quiet all along this, whilst he's attempted to cock-tease anyone and everyone who will listen, just so when he announces via twitter:

I can't wait for my new team to see me... #mcfc

that we can then tweet straight back

LOL. Do Not Want. #edenhazard

Alright fella's, listen up. Even taking into consideration all the dubious sources online & twitter, the total lack of any other team being mentioned for almost a week now is damning.

Think we can hear the fat lady singing.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.