Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BoyBlue_1985 said:
ranxerox said:
GStar said:
Not sure how both he and Mata would play together though?

I'd guess from what Hazard is demanding they would probably play Mata off Torres or on the left or right depending on whether Marin is effective on the left or right.
That would free up Hazard for his #10 role he seems to want.

I dont get Mata i have never seen him do anything remotely as good as Silva

Yeah tbf me too. However at the beginning of the season he was class and if you look at his EPL stats, they are better than Silva's first year stats.

Mata: 34 g 6 goals 13 assists

Silva: 35g 4 goals 9 assists

I don't know why I still feel he is overrated.

Sky sports says he will make announcement tonight. Also following coments by luis Saha the odds on him joining Chelsea have been slashed to 1-6 on.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
ranxerox said:
GStar said:
Not sure how both he and Mata would play together though?

I'd guess from what Hazard is demanding they would probably play Mata off Torres or on the left or right depending on whether Marin is effective on the left or right.
That would free up Hazard for his #10 role he seems to want.

I dont get Mata i have never seen him do anything remotely as good as Silva

at times hes been brilliant for chelsea

Markie07 said:
It said on ta;lkshite before that sarha has tweeted that he is going to chelsea?

Saha was just going from that tweet from that LOSC account i believe

Jc3065 said:
Sky sports says he will make announcement tonight. Also following coments by luis Saha the odds on him joining Chelsea have been slashed to 1-6 on.
What did Saha say,normally take anything to do with the rags as "We still think we are the biggest and the bestest type of bullshit".Last thing I heard he said was hope he signs for Spuds or rags.

I saw the tweet and immediately thought 'How would he know?' don't think we can read anything into that. he is probably reacting to the unofficial Lille twatter site who named the flight he was supposed to be arriving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.