Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are only 200,000 reasons he would have chose Chelsea over us...nice little wage rise for Terry, Lampard and Torres who all have parity clauses apparently. So much for I will decide who to sign by which position I will be playing....who the hell has told him that...the new manager might play him on the wing

Chelsea are a strange club with Roman at the helm - the role of manager is clearly de-valued there with the owner buying the players. I take it this was the reason for Mourinho's departure? ie. he didn't want the likes of Shevchenko hoisted upon him

bluebannana said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
ranxerox said:
I'd guess from what Hazard is demanding they would probably play Mata off Torres or on the left or right depending on whether Marin is effective on the left or right.
That would free up Hazard for his #10 role he seems to want.

I dont get Mata i have never seen him do anything remotely as good as Silva

at times hes been brilliant for chelsea

I know but i have never seen those games and whenever i have seen him it looks like he runs around lost and then plays a 2 foot pass

bluejue said:
Sky reporting that he is going to announce his move at 4.00pm via twitter. Does anyone know where that report has come from - it wasn't in his earlier tweet was it?

well if that's true then it definitely isn't city. there's no way we would allow a signing to be announced in such a ridiculous way.

mancity25 said:
So he's going to join Chelsea? The glory hunter ****.

Chelsea lucked their way to the Champions League win.

Agree, it is such a short sighted decision if the Champs League win swung it. Chelsea are in managerial turmoil and there is a core of players who dictate policy, very uneasy set up for an outsider to enter.

Hazard joining the rent boys, an ideal fit considering his whore-like behaviour in this whole transfer saga.

wireblue said:
bluejue said:
Sky reporting that he is going to announce his move at 4.00pm via twitter. Does anyone know where that report has come from - it wasn't in his earlier tweet was it?

well if that's true then it definitely isn't city. there's no way we would allow a signing to be announced in such a ridiculous way.

I cannot believe that any of the clubs would allow this to happen but that is what SSN are suggesting. Strange.

The cookie monster said:
LoveCity said:
Hazard joining the rent boys, an ideal fit considering his whore-like behaviour in this whole transfer saga.

So if he joined us would he stll be a whore?

nah he'd be julia roberts in pretty woman then.

The cookie monster said:
LoveCity said:

So if he joined us would he stll be a whore?

Yes, why wouldn't he be? I'd still like him as a player, just like Bellamy who I couldn't stand pre-City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.