Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quinninho said:
Is Hazzard out of contract and that is why a fee does not need to be negociated? I would have though permission etc must be sought from a club, fee agreed, future bonuses etc?

4pm on twitter is the social media equivalent of the 4:00 press conference I reckon!
There's a presser at 4pm?

Get in, that's the time we always do it.

I'm putting another tonne on it.

C_T_I_D said:
zola said:
C_T_I_D said:
Hulk - Torres - Hazard.

Not bad but not premiership winning material either!

Not with just three players but with ;

-----Mata---
Ramires---Lampard
Ivanovic -Terry - Cahill - Cole
---Cech---

behind them it certainly is.

You're backing two players to help pick up the distance between City and Chelsea?

Not that simple mate Chelsea early in the season for a number of reasons were in turmoil. From the moment Di Matteo took over it was almost normal service resumed. solid midfield and defence though at times a bit short up front. which is why Chelsea went defensive in the big games as that was the strength.

SWP's back said:
Quinninho said:
Is Hazzard out of contract and that is why a fee does not need to be negociated? I would have though permission etc must be sought from a club, fee agreed, future bonuses etc?

4pm on twitter is the social media equivalent of the 4:00 press conference I reckon!
There's a presser at 4pm?

Get in, that's the time we always do it.

I'm putting another tonne on it.

Ha and when nothing happens at 4pm we'll all realise that he meant 4pm Belgium time........

Has he specifically used the phrase "football club" to hype his latest announcement? It will probably end up being he's joining a golf club in his spare time or something anything to keep the spotlight on himself.

That's the difference between this guy and Balotelli. If it was Mario doing something egocentrical like this he would do it in a likeable way.

LongsightM13 said:
zola said:
C_T_I_D said:
Hulk - Torres - Hazard.

Not bad but not premiership winning material either!

Not with just three players but with ;

-----Mata---
Ramires---Lampard
Ivanovic -Terry - Cahill - Cole
---Cech---

behind them it certainly is.
No it isn't. We have a better team in every department

Wrong. CFC have better Left back.

If what I've read is correct, he's guaranteed first choice with no 10 shirt on his back and playing as a number 10 then surely he's going to Chelsea?

United might guarantee him playing time but rooney surely isn't giving up the no.10

We would give him the no. 10 but surely wouldn't guarantee him playing time with yaya, nasri and silva? We want a winger & versatility, not to be dictated too?

Chelsea would give him it all? Hence I think for his latest tweet (if reported right) he is going to Chelsea?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.