C_T_I_D said:
zola said:
Not with just three players but with ;

-----Mata---
Ramires---Lampard
Ivanovic -Terry - Cahill - Cole
---Cech---

behind them it certainly is.

You're backing two players to help pick up the distance between City and Chelsea?

Not that simple mate Chelsea early in the season for a number of reasons were in turmoil. From the moment Di Matteo took over it was almost normal service resumed. solid midfield and defence though at times a bit short up front. which is why Chelsea went defensive in the big games as that was the strength.

only issue here is that they averaged more points per game under AVB than RDM, and they went from 5th to 6th. also the cup run was largely dependent on reverting to type and building around Drogba, who is now gone. so I think there is a lot to do this summer for them, but Hazard is exactly the kind of signing that suggests they are moving in the right direction.

pml79 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
This latest so-called 'development' is the most bizarre yet.

To allow a player to announce his transfer on Twitter, says more about Hazard and the games he appears to have played for nigh on ten days.

Neither City or United would allow this direction.

24 hours ago he was nailed on according to 'L'Equipe to have chosen United.

City have long made their stance clear to his agent.
Could city have given him an ultimatum sign up or we move on?

Our final offer was our ultimatum, if you want to call it that.

Quinninho said:
SWP's back said:
Quinninho said:
Is Hazzard out of contract and that is why a fee does not need to be negociated? I would have though permission etc must be sought from a club, fee agreed, future bonuses etc?

4pm on twitter is the social media equivalent of the 4:00 press conference I reckon!
There's a presser at 4pm?

Get in, that's the time we always do it.

I'm putting another tonne on it.

Ha and when nothing happens at 4pm we'll all realise that he meant 4pm Belgium time........

SSN said English time ..... Still don't know where they got this from. They said 'we understand' no reference to the usual dubious 'sky sources'....

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Our final offer was our ultimatum, if you want to call it that.

I was expecting a nuclear bomb video or a video with someone crying in it.

Do you know which way it's gone yet?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
OB1 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
This latest so-called 'development' is the most bizarre yet.

To allow a player to announce his transfer on Twitter, says more about Hazard and the games he appears to have played for nigh on ten days.

Neither City or United would allow this direction.

24 hours ago he was nailed on according to 'L'Equipe to have chosen United.

City have long made their stance clear to his agent.

Your faith waning then?

It's not a question of faith, just an example that many 'respected' outlets have attempted to give a definitive conclusion over the last week.

It has always been the case City made an offer and would not bend to other demands.

All this latest should be treated with the same amount of caution as everything else in recent days, until he finally puts up.

Bloody farce whichever way you look at it, with the media having him seemingly a cert for three different clubs. The most amusing outcome would be for him to sign for a club that isn't English.

MSP said:
brian the blue said:
Christ he isn't half milking this transfer. It wouldn't surprise me if we're none the wiser about this transfer this time next week.

If he goes to Chelea then so be it. He looks a quality player but there are plenty of other options out there, and to be honest, i'd rather we address our central midfield/defence first as those are the positions we lack cover in.

Be interesting to see whats going with Chelsea though, is Roman going to sign who he wants and then appoint Di Matteo? Surey no manager would take the job when the owner is signing the players. Unless, of course, they've found a new manager and he's involved in this transfer also.

Roman is doing Chelsea signings for years, where have you been?

Who else signed Torres?

Yeh true, but I didn't quite mean it in the sense of him lining up players when there's a manager there.

I just don't see how anyone, other than Di Matteo, will wait for Roman to sign a load of players, take the job and be told that if he doesn't win the league and champions league with what he's been given then he'll be sacked.

bluemonkey71 said:
http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2012/05/28/3132296/chelsea-win-the-battle-to-sign-wing-wizard-hazard-from-lille#

So a club with no manager guaranteed a player a starting place in the position he wants
Not that i believe this is true but if it was it could all end in tears

This Twitter thing is total bollox, even when a player decides which club he's attracted to there's certain hurdles you still need to get over.

How embarrassing for the lad to announce which club he wants to sign for and then it all falls through?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.