Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
r.soleofsalford said:
SWP's back said:
Quinninho said:
Is Hazzard out of contract and that is why a fee does not need to be negociated? I would have though permission etc must be sought from a club, fee agreed, future bonuses etc?

4pm on twitter is the social media equivalent of the 4:00 press conference I reckon!
There's a presser at 4pm?

Get in, that's the time we always do it.

I'm putting another tonne on it.

we`ll see just how good your financial acumen is mate :)
I got £10 at 7's. A further £10 at 11's, he's back to 6-1 now.

I haven't a clue where he is going but seeing as I was sick all weekend (and still am), I saved about £300 in going out for meals and drinks so it wouldn't be a huge kick in the arse.

whyalwaysyou said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
whyalwaysyou said:
Wrong. CFC have better Left back.

Yeah Cole aint half bad is he

certainly not. Terry is far better than Lescott too, as is Cahill

Haha, i'll have some of what you're on. Lescott has had a better season than both, Terry looks more past it with every game.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
bluemonkey71 said:
http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2012/05/28/3132296/chelsea-win-the-battle-to-sign-wing-wizard-hazard-from-lille#

So a club with no manager guaranteed a player a starting place in the position he wants
Not that i believe this is true but if it was it could all end in tears

daniel stuuridge will be less than delighted

Well the crappy twitter rumours got me 10's and now within half hour its back too 5's ,so i'll take a nice little hit if it happens.

Chelsea now 1/3 now ,so that is a long long way off nailed on.

SWP's back said:
r.soleofsalford said:
SWP's back said:
There's a presser at 4pm?

Get in, that's the time we always do it.

I'm putting another tonne on it.

we`ll see just how good your financial acumen is mate :)
I got £10 at 7's. A further £10 at 11's, he's back to 6-1 now.

I haven't a clue where he is going but seeing as I was sick all weekend (and still am), I saved about £300 in going out for meals and drinks so it wouldn't be a huge kick in the arse.
I do remember nasri going from 7/4 to 10/1 and then joined us..

Didnt you have him at 10's if i can remember swp?

So much for sky and 'we understand', he preferred United last week and now Chelsea this week. Not looking forward to then dragging out each saga and hyping the life out of transfer deadline day with that knob who has 3 phones.

I can't stand Dalglish but he's spot on when he said the media ruin the game and cause turmoil. They are a danger to the game imo, they relish players handing in transfer requests and managerial sackings, just so they can speculate and draw in audience to SSN.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
pml79 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
This latest so-called 'development' is the most bizarre yet.

To allow a player to announce his transfer on Twitter, says more about Hazard and the games he appears to have played for nigh on ten days.

Neither City or United would allow this direction.

24 hours ago he was nailed on according to 'L'Equipe to have chosen United.

City have long made their stance clear to his agent.
Could city have given him an ultimatum sign up or we move on?

Our final offer was our ultimatum, if you want to call it that.
thanks for reply pal was thinking was today a deadline for him to make his mind up with us one way or the other ? Thanks pal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.