Eden Hazard (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cookie monster said:
SWP's back said:
r.soleofsalford said:
we`ll see just how good your financial acumen is mate :)
I got £10 at 7's. A further £10 at 11's, he's back to 6-1 now.

I haven't a clue where he is going but seeing as I was sick all weekend (and still am), I saved about £300 in going out for meals and drinks so it wouldn't be a huge kick in the arse.
I do remember nasri going from 7/4 to 10/1 and then joined us..

Didnt you have him at 10's if i can remember swp?
I got Nasri at 11-1 (£30 on it) thanks to that know nothing **** Tolmie.

Which is why I always love it when bell ends question him, I'm about £500 up thanks to TH.

C_T_I_D said:
zola said:
C_T_I_D said:
Hulk - Torres - Hazard.

Not bad but not premiership winning material either!

Not with just three players but with ;

-----Mata---
Ramires---Lampard
Ivanovic -Terry - Cahill - Cole
---Cech---

behind them it certainly is.

You're backing two players to help pick up the distance between City and Chelsea?

Add Modric & a RB and yes, I would go along with that notion.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
whyalwaysyou said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Yeah Cole aint half bad is he

certainly not. Terry is far better than Lescott too, as is Cahill

Right look Cole is probably the best LB in the world the rest of what you just said smells a bit funny

Lescott has had a better season than Terry who really should be considering retirement soon. Cahill has played excellently for Chelsea in recent weeks but Lescott has still had a much better season, lets not forget Cahill was awful for Bolton this season yet his performances were overlooked because he was English and Redknapp wanted him.

brian the blue said:
MSP said:
brian the blue said:
Christ he isn't half milking this transfer. It wouldn't surprise me if we're none the wiser about this transfer this time next week.

If he goes to Chelea then so be it. He looks a quality player but there are plenty of other options out there, and to be honest, i'd rather we address our central midfield/defence first as those are the positions we lack cover in.

Be interesting to see whats going with Chelsea though, is Roman going to sign who he wants and then appoint Di Matteo? Surey no manager would take the job when the owner is signing the players. Unless, of course, they've found a new manager and he's involved in this transfer also.

Roman is doing Chelsea signings for years, where have you been?

Who else signed Torres?

Yeh true, but I didn't quite mean it in the sense of him lining up players when there's a manager there.

I just don't see how anyone, other than Di Matteo, will wait for Roman to sign a load of players, take the job and be told that if he doesn't win the league and champions league with what he's been given then he'll be sacked.

Sacking contract clauses heal the pride pain usually :)

I'm believing nothing until this man confirms it.

Deadline-Day-Logo-Simple-800_1858381.jpg

SWP's back said:
The cookie monster said:
SWP's back said:
I got £10 at 7's. A further £10 at 11's, he's back to 6-1 now.

I haven't a clue where he is going but seeing as I was sick all weekend (and still am), I saved about £300 in going out for meals and drinks so it wouldn't be a huge kick in the arse.
I do remember nasri going from 7/4 to 10/1 and then joined us..

Didnt you have him at 10's if i can remember swp?
I got Nasri at 11-1 (£30 on it) thanks to that know nothing **** Tolmie.

Which is why I always love it when bell ends question him, I'm about £500 up thanks to TH.

Whats he suggested today then. Should we or shouldnt we ?

The cookie monster said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
baldybouncer said:
This is his quote from Twitter ...

"good afternoon guys. i made up my mind. see you later. thanks"

It doesn't say he's going to announce who he's going to on Twitter, so calm the fuck down everybody!

Exactly ^^^^

This transfer has only ebbed and flowed with the tide of ill-informed articles supposedly leaked from the Hazard camp.
Whats the general feeling at city where the lads going tolm?

They were indifferent last week, hardly anyone around this week, but things can get done anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.