Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think players like Hazard would place different criteria for the different clubs he has to choose from. If it is true he is said to be stalling on wage demands, its more likely his agent is fucking around with City since he knows how rich our owner is and has an inkling of the current wages of our players.

but for a club like Spurs where it is thought that the highest wage is what 80-100k a week, that's the amount he would ask for, but then he would also include conditions like Champions League qualification, playing time and purchasing additional players of quality to add to the team..he's still young, he doesn't need to be the highest paid player so soon..

Its like the Alexis Sanchez transfer, when we tried getting him they demanded 40mil and huge wages but then he eventually went to Barcelona for something like 25-30mil..

I don't think he's too worried about the wages, but his agent is simply trying to get the best for his client, and I think the Belhanda rumor could very well have been put out by City, to try and speed up the negotiation process..

I mean really, if Belhanda is actually considered to be as good as Hazard, why would we even be trying to spend an extra 23mil to get Hazard?

Spurs new training ground! Im sure Hazard will be impressed.

training-centre-scheme.jpg

training-centre-main-building.jpg

The new training centre proposal would cover 67 acres comprising:
11 outdoor pitches - one artificial pitch and ten natural grass. Only one of the grass pitches has the potential to be floodlit, while the artificial pitch will be lit at night, only until 8.30pm. The main pitch to the professional squad area will be designed to the same quality and design as the pitch proposed for the New Spurs Stadium; complete with undersoil heating.
A two storey training centre, which also has a basement, which has been designed by architects KSS to be an integral part of the landscape. The building has been designed around a 70 x 50m indoor artificial pitch which features a transparent ETFE roof similar to the EDEN project in Cornwall.
The building also incorporates a learning centre for the Academy and educational space, medical facilities, a hydrotherapy / swimming pool, fitness centre/gym, changing rooms, a canteen and media centre.
Two further small buildings; a security building near the Whitewebbs Lane entrance and another small, single storey groundsman's lodge in the far south west corner, for storage of pitch maintenance equipment and changing rooms for grounds staff.
Parking for 98 cars, five coaches and a number of cycle spaces.

How can we compete?

mammyjam said:
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/warning-for-hazard-as-city-move-for-7m-belhanda-7720643.html

if we're refusing to meat his demands im sure spuds and rags won't

if we're refusing to meat his demands spuds and rags certainly can only dream it..

How can we compete?

they have ecological zone though :)

Sounds like a done deal..

When asked whether he prefers red or blue, Hazard told Canal+: "I like both. They're both nice colours. I think they both suit me."

But when pressed further, the Lille star said: "The blue, it's the blue that I'll be wearing next season. Definitely the blue."

At least he has braincells and taste. seems a bit to arrogant for my likening though

PS.
i still prefer Younes Belhanda. for 7 mill its a no brainer really.

zeven said:

When asked whether he prefers red or blue, Hazard told Canal+: "I like both. They're both nice colours. I think they both suit me."

But when pressed further, the Lille star said: "The blue, it's the blue that I'll be wearing next season. Definitely the blue."

Nice to know he has good taste and braincells.

I read that too... sounds pretty set. Maybe just no final announcement yet.

zeven said:

At least he has braincells and taste. seems a bit to arrogant for my likening though

PS.

Unless I'm being clarkied surely that second quote is bollocks?

Edit: wow that quote is in the goal story...why wasn't this picked up more in England press if that's a real quote??

Andouble said:
zeven said:

PS.

Maybe, im not the one who wrote the article.

But why make up a qoute thats not real? it does not sell more papers? if its wrong it will make more harm than good if it were true.

he might have said it but we interrupted the talks when his demands become to high.<br /><br />-- Tue May 08, 2012 3:35 am --<br /><br />
Andouble said:
zeven said:

PS.

Edit: wow that quote is in the goal story...why wasn't this picked up more in England press if that's a real quote??
It can have been addad later? just my two cents.

Quote bump.
Millennium said:
Just now in Al Jazera Sport after the match, hazard was asked about his movement

:Have you been in Manchester last week?

Hazard: Yes I was there ..

:Which color do you prefer, red or blue?!

Hazard: Blue appropriate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.