Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
MonsallBlue said:
I cant believe this, surely he wouldnt be allowed to say that if nothing was concrete?
I cant believe we have moved so quickly.

Please be true, this lad is special to say the least.

The speed is all down to the Euro's. Everyone's expecting the vast majority of deals either to be done or in place before the tournament kicks off.

Tolm said he had as good as signed, that's good enough for me, especially when its against what the mail and independent are saying.<br /><br />-- Tue May 08, 2012 9:21 am --<br /><br />
MonsallBlue said:
I cant believe this, surely he wouldnt be allowed to say that if nothing was concrete?
I cant believe we have moved so quickly.

Please be true, this lad is special to say the least.

The speed is all down to the Euro's. Everyone's expecting the vast majority of deals either to be done or in place before the tournament kicks off.

Tolm said he had as good as signed, that's good enough for me, especially when its against what the mail and independent are saying.

Jumanji said:
Quote bump.
Millennium said:
Just now in Al Jazera Sport after the match, hazard was asked about his movement

:Have you been in Manchester last week?

Hazard: Yes I was there ..

:Which color do you prefer, red or blue?!

Hazard: Blue appropriate
But i thought loads of people on here and our new French friend said he couldn't have been in Manchester?

I wouldn’t worry about Spurs. They get linked to everyone. As many Spurs fans will tell you, the club “nearly signed” Maradona, Zidane and Rivaldo.

I don’t know if the club is as deluded as it’s fans or if it is a cheap attempt at improving the profile of the club.

Spurs can best be described as “fur coat, no knickers”.

My sort of girl ....

Manc in London said:
I wouldn’t worry about Spurs. They get linked to everyone. As many Spurs fans will tell you, the club “nearly signed” Maradona, Zidane and Rivaldo.

I don’t know if the club is as deluded as it’s fans or if it is a cheap attempt at improving the profile of the club.

Spurs can best be described as “fur coat, no knickers”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.