Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slicker than Sommeil said:
Hmmm still sceptical of how good he will be, maybe I should stop playing Footy Man as I signed him and Gourcryff, both were gash in the league.

he will be better for us than he is for lille and this season he is keeping them a float, his pace and technique should tell u he will prove himself hear especially because he will get more space due to our other world class players he wont be a tightly marked.

LoveCity said:
If Hazard didn't make those comments about wearing blue, the entire world's media has been spectacularly Clarkied.

Remember the mcfc tweet "Aguero signs" that Skysports started running on their yellow "breaking news" ticker and had to take it off when it turned out he had signed a shirt for a fan?? absolute class that one!!

All right, lets settle this matter once and for all. I downloaded the whole fucking game between Lille Vs Caen, just to get that 60 seconds of interview with Hazard.

French translators on here, please translate what is being said by Hazard because the person translating it to English gives some weird comment like 'Blue is the stands(?), red is the shirt, they're both great shirts'
It does not seem to say 'definitely blue' or anything like that. He just gives a non-committal answer..

Download the Hazard interview from the below link..
http://www.mediafire.com/?qiy646i8t60tbfi

(Its his whole interview since I didn't know where to begin..somewhere after 1:00 minute is what we need to translate..)

He says the blue is the stands and the red is my shirt.

The translator is correct.

Seems we've been clarkied.

Jumanji said:

Lol, if that's true, not just us but the entire media has been clarkied..wow!!

A french City fan from manCityfans.net ("fblue", based in Paris) posted some interesting info. about Hazard:
"For those who don't know at first, breaking out at 17/18 in first team, Hazard was kinda semi-starter semi-supersub in his first year (08/09) in Lille.

Then it goes in his second season for the first part of the champ and he was really a total starter from January 2010. At the beggining of the next season he was not very good then his coach Rudi Garcia benched notably in a huge game of the season against Lyon, not a word from Hazard and then the lad brings it up and with Gervinho and Sow he brought title and cup to Lille.

Actually, he was named player of the year in 2011 but Gervinho was really the best (most important in offence) player of Lille with Balmont doing crazy stuff in the midfield (without talking about Gameiro of Lorient and Nene of PSG who were clearly better player this season), but with the hype and all he was named best player. He was a very good player with already unlimited potential but he wasn't THE man. So everything would have been perfect for him to not levep up. But this season he's CLEARLY the number one player in the league and is really a class above.

He knows that everybody want to sign him and he's right to chose the right choice for him. So you have to stop talking about those "ego" bollox... He's well liked by his teammates, he's not a troublemaker in tabloid, off field or on field. As I said before the only problems are his professionalism in training (he's not a total 200% driven player who takes care of everything they do in warm up for now but he's 21) and there was some problem with his NT coach last year but they talked and now everything's cool plus he has a pressure for being "the savior" of the nation.
"

sincity said:
Jumanji said:

Lol, if that's true, not just us but the entire media has been clarkied..wow!!
Yep. He was toying with the interviewer.

Starting at 1:30 he says:
Ben, le bleu, regarde, c'est...c'est la tribune, et le rouge, c'est le maillot, donc.. euh... les deux, dans tous les cas, c'est beau. 

The blue, look (looks in that direction) is the stand, and the red is my shirt. So in any case, the two are nice.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUEylWkUnmQ[/youtube]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.