Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jumanji said:
sincity said:
Jumanji said:
He says the blue is the stands and the red is my shirt.

The translator is correct.

Seems we've been clarkied.
Lol, if that's true, not just us but the entire media has been clarkied..wow!!
Yep. He was toying with the interviewer.

Starting at 1:30 he says:
Ben, le bleu, regarde, c'est...c'est la tribune, et le rouge, c'est le maillot, donc.. euh... les deux, dans tous les cas, c'est beau. 

The blue, look (looks in that direction) is the stand, and the red is my shirt. So in any case, the two are nice.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUEylWkUnmQ[/youtube]

C'est exact!

At least we know he was at the derby though :)

El Mago Silva said:
Jumanji said:
sincity said:
Lol, if that's true, not just us but the entire media has been clarkied..wow!!
Yep. He was toying with the interviewer.

Starting at 1:30 he says:
Ben, le bleu, regarde, c'est...c'est la tribune, et le rouge, c'est le maillot, donc.. euh... les deux, dans tous les cas, c'est beau. 

The blue, look (looks in that direction) is the stand, and the red is my shirt. So in any case, the two are nice.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUEylWkUnmQ[/youtube]
C'est exact!

At least we know he was at the derby though :)
I figured the few years I spent in France would come in handy one day ;).

PjMSweden said:
Twitter Numero Uno ITK FreddieBoswell7 says it's a done deal.

Saying fee £26 million, wages £130,000. Says he got confirmation from a City source. No idea what his ITK record is though.

skybluecelt1990 said:
PjMSweden said:
Twitter Numero Uno ITK FreddieBoswell7 says it's a done deal.

Saying fee £26 million, wages £130,000. Says he got confirmation from a City source. No idea what his ITK record is though.

Didn't he call the balotelli deal

All of the reports I've read clearly state that he mentioned the thing about 'red and blue' they ALL quote it, there is no argument that he said it. But they say WHEN PRESSED, HE ADDED 'definitely blue' AFTERWARDS. I don't understand how so many people can be missing this point.

Either the person who originally reported it in the media blatantly lied about him saying it or he said it AFTER that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.