Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jumanji said:
Bump. He never said he will play in blue next season. I've translated the clip.
Jumanji said:
sincity said:
Lol, if that's true, not just us but the entire media has been clarkied..wow!!
Yep. He was toying with the interviewer.

Starting at 1:30 he says:
Ben, le bleu, regarde, c'est...c'est la tribune, et le rouge, c'est le maillot, donc.. euh... les deux, dans tous les cas, c'est beau. 

The blue, look (looks in that direction) is the stand, and the red is my shirt. So in any case, the two are nice.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUEylWkUnmQ[/youtube]

yes yes Jumanji, but give me some credit for the initial hard work ;)
spent 4hrs downloading the game with my crappy internet connection..

pudge said:
BimboBob said:
On BBC now...he reckons he is playing for a team who wear blue next season.
You mean the gossip column, where they take extracts from other news papers?

In this case the Mirror story that's been running for a while and has now been disproved.

Yeah. That one. Is it my fault that I couldn't be arsed to read the last 5 pages and just went giddy?

It is?

Oh right. Sorry.

BimboBob said:
pudge said:
BimboBob said:
On BBC now...he reckons he is playing for a team who wear blue next season.
You mean the gossip column, where they take extracts from other news papers?

In this case the Mirror story that's been running for a while and has now been disproved.

Yeah. That one. Is it my fault that I couldn't be arsed to read the last 5 pages and just went giddy?

It is?

Oh right. Sorry.
Yep

corky1970 said:
Scum Hating Leeds Fan said:
corky1970 said:
i love this guy already, welcome !
Thanks very much lads for the welcome, City fans have always been a decent bunch and you are simply proving what I have always known.
My Dad's been City since he was a kid, and im over the moon for him at the moment, as I am for all of you, if I wasnt Leeds I would by City no doubt and I have always had a massive affection for you guys.
Now go finish the cunts off, I hope their tears taste all salty and warm when they're crying into their Sushi

I was brought up in Stretford and Urmston Manchester but..................
i live about 2 miles from Elland road now,s mrs is a Leeds fan, we used to have some right banter but shes well pissed off with whats going on at the moment.
my son is a mascot at Leeds next Monday for the Leeds Millenium Cup.
I know the shite you lot have to put up with and i know how much you hate the rags, the feeling mutual.

Good luck for next season, now the premiership has got rid of the shite like Blackburn we need Leeds in the premiership
You living in Beeston/Holbeck mate?

Thanks very much buddy for the kind words, and it goes without saying I extend the best of wishes to you, your fantastic fans and great club for next season and beyond, I hand on heart would absolutely love to see you win the European Cup, which, make no mistake, you have every chance of doing within the next 12-24 months, but until Bates has gone we wont ever return to the Premiership.
Not a chance whatsoever, conference facilities, restaurants, bars, pavillions, Bates and his court cases simply because he couldnt keep his mouth shut are all draining money away from the first team.
Theres 17 departments all in at Leeds United that need financing and the squad is number 17 on that list, thats not ill feeling towards Bates, hes admitted as much in his weekly stasi address to the nation on Yorkshire Radio.
Now we are told that the wage bill has to be cut this summer whilst we are propping up loss making departments like Howards Way, Yorkshire Radio and The Pavillion, all of which cost an arm and a leg but none of which have yet become self financing let alone post a profit.
There is a bad atmosphere amongst our fans, they've simply had enough of being taken for mugs everytime the renewal forms land on their mat and to be called morons by the very man strangling our club is an insult, Bates is a leech who wouldnt think twice about putting the padlock on the gates so long as it meant he didnt end up out of pocket.
He has successfully peddled the lie that hes the only option and some actually believe this garbage, but make no mistake, theres certainly wealthy benefactors who would love to get their hands on Leeds United but Bates wont let go, I will never pretend to be one of those 'In The Know' types but I have been told by one our two well placed sources that last summer alone, there was 2 very interested parties who got past Bates much talked about 'proof of funds stage', one was local and the other was Middle Eastern Oil Money, probably not anywhere close to what you lads have but certainly enough to buy back Elland Road and Thorp Arch, invest to get us promoted and then plough money into the side to make us competitive again, but both parties were told to sling their hook whilst being informed, ''we wanna do it our way''.
Either he cant invest or wont invest, either way, its holding the club back and we will remain a Championship club at best until he clears off

Neville Kneville said:
All of the reports I've read clearly state that he mentioned the thing about 'red and blue' they ALL quote it, there is no argument that he said it. But they say WHEN PRESSED, HE ADDED 'definitely blue' AFTERWARDS. I don't understand how so many people can be missing this point.

Either the person who originally reported it in the media blatantly lied about him saying it or he said it AFTER that.

The sources suggesting "definitely blue" (like this one: http://www.7sur7.be/7s7/fr/1760/Lig...-en-bleu-la-saison-prochaine.dhtml?show=react) cite him saying "Dans tous les cas, le bleu" when the clip shows *thanks to sincity and Jumanji* that he says "(les deux) dans tous les casc'est beau.

I doubt he would have said essentially the same thing later (much as I wish he had!), only replacing "beau" with "le bleu".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.