Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
johnny crossan said:
xzbit04 said:
Yogsan said:
624_341_6fd615e4abb8835df17ff225e0063fdf-1336109827.jpg

Ahhh Sky blue suits him perfectly
he's reported to have said that "Manchester City is the club of my heart, I have loved them ever since I was born and I will play for them as long as it takes to win 20 Premier League Titles and 10 Champions League Titles and 10 FA Cups. I prefer Belgian beer so I don't care about the Carling Cup."

Sorry but someone had to ask, was he at York Away though?

xzbit04 said:
johnny crossan said:
xzbit04 said:
Ahhh Sky blue suits him perfectly
he's reported to have said that "Manchester City is the club of my heart, I have loved them ever since I was born and I will play for them as long as it takes to win 20 Premier League Titles and 10 Champions League Titles and 10 FA Cups. I prefer Belgian beer so I don't care about the Carling Cup."

Sorry but someone had to ask, was he at York Away though?

No, but he did queue for 8 hours for wembley 99 tickets.

I was in France (near Lille) golfing with mates all last week - got friendly with frenchman who is season ticket holder.

He was absolutely catagorical that Hazard had already done the deal to take him to City....................in the words of bacon face "theres absolutely no dart abart that"................

ANY1aBLUE said:
I was in France (near Lille) golfing with mates all last week - got friendly with frenchman who is season ticket holder.

He was absolutely catagorical that Hazard had already done the deal to take him to City....................in the words of bacon face "theres absolutely no dart abart that"................

If this is true...then welcome to the greatest team there ever was.....old red nose must be choking on his gum LOL

The only thing blues need to content themselves with is his confirmation he was at the derby last week.

Do you really think this was an invitation extended by United to him?

One in which they had a very real chance of losing the game, along with demonstrating everything which is good about City on and off the pitch.

The deal is done in all but ink.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
The only thing blues need to content themselves with is his confirmation he was at the derby last week.
One in which they had a very real chance of losing the game, along with demonstrating everything which is good about City on and off the pitch.
Samir & AJ's a shakin' now

johnny crossan said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Samirs shaking in excitement. Maybe he can finally play in his preferred position.

alky313 said:
johnny crossan said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Samirs shaking in excitement. Maybe he can finally play in his preferred position.

This is something many are yet to appreciate.

tolmie's hairdoo said:

My understanding from this 'french connection' is that the paperwork has already been done. I tried several times to provoke him into admitting he was having me on - over a number of days, but he was absolutely adamant. Lille are happy with the cash, and he, hazard, wanted to play for us anyway....................hopefully see our 'new signing' on sunday in Mary's!!!!!!!

tolmie's hairdoo said:
alky313 said:
johnny crossan said:

This is something many are yet to appreciate.

Can't imagine a player more suited to playing with Hazard than Nasri (except perhaps Silva ). Will fit together perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.