Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm not really on board with going for Van Persie, seems to be a lot of money for a guy with little sell on value. i also think it would be better for us as a club to go for up and coming talent rather than raping Arsenal again.

I have no issue with us splashing the cash as any team who wants to be in serious contention needs to but i don't like the idea of keeping on returning to one particular club.

abu13 said:
i'm not really on board with going for Van Persie, seems to be a lot of money for a guy with little sell on value. i also think it would be better for us as a club to go for up and coming talent rather than raping Arsenal again.

I have no issue with us splashing the cash as any team who wants to be in serious contention needs to but i don't like the idea of keeping on returning to one particular club.

I'd rather get Alex Song.
When he doesn't play Arsenal fall to pieces.

Kun Aguero said:
abu13 said:

sounds like a good reason to leave Song at arsenal then

Kun Aguero said:
abu13 said:

Also agree that we shouldn't try and go for RVP, too expensive for his age and has been lucky with injuries this season. If Tevez stays, then that helps us with our striker options, however if Mario & or Dzeko leave I do think we need to replace them with another out and out CF. Someone like Higuain, Cavani, & Falco may work , but all would be v. expensive. Maybe someone like Lewandowski at Dortmund could be a more affordable option.

Sound like a broken record as I've championed him many times but IF Mancini wants another striker Falcao is the one who would work best for us IMO, and his agent would get the deal done no matter what. Still young at 26, very clinical, amazing in the air despite being only 5'10", and would suit our style very well. I think he's the deadliest forward around besides Messi and Ronaldo, with superior service he could score even more than he does now. 106 goals in his last 129 games. I'd take him before RVP whose knees could go any time.

skybluecelt1990 said:
Kun Aguero said:
abu13 said:

Also agree that we shouldn't try and go for RVP, too expensive for his age and has been lucky with injuries this season. If Tevez stays, then that helps us with our striker options, however if Mario & or Dzeko leave I do think we need to replace them with another out and out CF. Someone like Higuain, Cavani, & Falco may work , but all would be v. expensive. Maybe someone like Lewandowski at Dortmund could be a more affordable option.

Well, if you were to believe Shinji Kagawa his teammate, Lewandowski would be way more selfish than Tevez ever was, and you would find the same 'selfish' threads on here, but with Tevez replaced by Lewandowski..

LoveCity said:
Sound like a broken record as I've championed him many times but IF Mancini wants another striker Falcao is the one who would work best for us IMO, and his agent would get the deal done no matter what. Still young at 26, very clinical, amazing in the air despite being only 5'10", and would suit our style very well. I think he's the deadliest forward around besides Messi and Ronaldo, with superior service he could score even more than he does now. 106 goals in his last 129 games. I'd take him before RVP whose knees could go any time.

yep, i agree he may be the ideal front man for us, the only concern i would have is the lack of height. to be fair to RVP he does get his fair share of headers.

Anyway back on topic.

Hazard, would be over the moon if we can get him, i would feel even better if we could get the deal done and dusted early. don't want to be another Sanchez situation.

abu13 said:
yep, i agree he may be the ideal front man for us, the only concern i would have is the lack of height. to be fair to RVP he does get his fair share of headers.

I wouldn't be concerned about Falcao's lack of height, never seen someone his size get so high in the air. He scores loads of headers, possibly more than Dzeko did at Wolfsburg. That's why he ticks all the boxes for me, he could suit how we play now or if we use a direct style of wide men pumping in crosses, he could suit that too.

I reckon the guy that Clarkied RagCafe with regards to Silva having been signed to United, should do so again with Hazard. Was piss funny as they got so giddy that he was going to be ace for them and what a signing he was and then it's announced we'd signed him, "He'll be shit in this league anyway".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.