Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slicker than Sommeil said:
I reckon the guy that Clarkied RagCafe with regards to Silva having been signed to United, should do so again with Hazard. Was piss funny as they got so giddy that he was going to be ace for them and what a signing he was and then it's announced we'd signed him, "He'll be shit in this league anyway".

I believe that was super agent Ono wasn't it?

LoveCity said:
Sound like a broken record as I've championed him many times but IF Mancini wants another striker Falcao is the one who would work best for us IMO, and his agent would get the deal done no matter what. Still young at 26, very clinical, amazing in the air despite being only 5'10", and would suit our style very well. I think he's the deadliest forward around besides Messi and Ronaldo, with superior service he could score even more than he does now. 106 goals in his last 129 games. I'd take him before RVP whose knees could go any time.

I would also prefer Falcao over the others you've mentioned..but he will cost a lot to buy..

I think I am a little confused. Could someone be so kind to put a quick summary of what has happened. Has he signed or not?

itisrising said:
I think I am a little confused. Could someone be so kind to put a quick summary of what has happened. Has he signed or not?

We think so..............................hope that helps.

ANY1aBLUE said:
itisrising said:

We think so..............................hope that helps.

That has. Yes Yes Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

abu13 said:
i'm not really on board with going for Van Persie, seems to be a lot of money for a guy with little sell on value. i also think it would be better for us as a club to go for up and coming talent rather than raping Arsenal again.

I have no issue with us splashing the cash as any team who wants to be in serious contention needs to but i don't like the idea of keeping on returning to one particular club.

I agree, I think RVP is a great player, but will want too much wages and arsenal will want to rob us blind again.
The tactic seems to be to buy young (21-25yrs) and I think this is good. Eventually end up with a team of the best young talent in the world and they can stay together for years.
RVP doesnt fit that- hes too old.

Armaan said:
Keep refreshing this page every 1 minute just to see no new posts.... :(
Save your time for more important things, nothing new will come out before PL is finished and probably the French league is finished as well.

Funny how nobody thinks of Chelsea then suddenly the quote about playing in blue spreads and people all of a sudden think of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.