Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hazard says he will "definitely" be wearing blue next year

"Didn't see this posted anywhere......"

FFS!

i'd love to have him...although, i heard that we wants to get paid the same as our highest paid players...and that's not happening, obviously. not yet.

See what happens when someone hits the 100 post barrier!

lol well i've obviously missed something...if this is an obvious repost, delete it. my apologies.

cleav said:
lol well i've obviously missed something...if this is an obvious repost, delete it. my apologies.

Transfer related stuff will normally have been covered in the transfer forum fella for future reference and will save you an ear bashing ;-)

cleav said:
there is a 150+ page thread on it at the top of the TRANSFER forum
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=242635" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=242635</a> :)

tommcfc said:
cleav said:
there is a 150+ page thread on it at the top of the TRANSFER forum
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=242635" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=242635</a> :)

Lmao. Happy days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.