Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
sincity said:
All right, lets settle this matter once and for all. I downloaded the whole fucking game between Lille Vs Caen, just to get that 60 seconds of interview with Hazard.

French translators on here, please translate what is being said by Hazard because the person translating it to English gives some weird comment like 'Blue is the stands(?), red is the shirt, they're both great shirts'
It does not seem to say 'definitely blue' or anything like that. He just gives a non-committal answer..

Download the Hazard interview from the below link..
http://www.mediafire.com/?qiy646i8t60tbfi

(Its his whole interview since I didn't know where to begin..somewhere after 1:00 minute is what we need to translate..)

His last sentence is what caused all the buzz, but it's a misunderstanding.

First he's asked what color he prefers between red & blue. He answers both.
At the end the journalist insists and asks what color would suit him the most (he's already playing in red for Lille, bit of a dumb question if you ask me but...).

Then he says he saw the pictures of L'Equipe, a french journal that made photoshopped pictures of him wearing both City and United jerseys.
He concludes with that sentence : "Les deux dans tous les cas c'est beau".
Which means "anyway, both (jerseys) are beautiful".

But english media understood : "Dans tous les cas c'est bleu"
Which means "I'm définitely going with the blue"

(dans tous les cas in french can be translated as anyway, or definitely).

PS : If you doubt my translation, i'm french

Hkibou said:
sincity said:
All right, lets settle this matter once and for all. I downloaded the whole fucking game between Lille Vs Caen, just to get that 60 seconds of interview with Hazard.

French translators on here, please translate what is being said by Hazard because the person translating it to English gives some weird comment like 'Blue is the stands(?), red is the shirt, they're both great shirts'
It does not seem to say 'definitely blue' or anything like that. He just gives a non-committal answer..

(Its his whole interview since I didn't know where to begin..somewhere after 1:00 minute is what we need to translate..)

At the end the journalist insists and asks what color would suit him the most (he's already playing in red for Lille, bit of a dumb question if you ask me but...).

Then he says he saw the pictures of L'Equipe, a french journal that made photoshopped pictures of him wearing both City and United jerseys.

Good Skills

Manx Blue said:
Hkibou said:
sincity said:

Good Skills

good skills? but he is french :)

Benarbia said:
So he's not coming then

fbz_5af25c6a9843a87de9336f6570ce1d23.jpg

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Damocles said:
Benarbia said:
So he's not coming then

He is, everybody is just doing their usual flap whenever we seem to be close to a big signing.

it's the traditional flapping season for Benarbia, starts at the beginning of May and continues to the beginning of September.

The exact same happened with Silva, Yaya, Balotelli, Nasri .... It either goes quiet for a few days and people flap, or they are linked with the rags or chavs and people flap.

Also , as Belgium are not in the Euros then it could drag on longer than a month or so.....

Anyway, any more news? Anyone ?? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.