Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
MCFC>MUFC said:
Hazards uncle works as a construction manager in Lausanne with my sisters boss' husbands, and he said this is pretty much official. Now I know people will not believe this but believe it as you will.
Whatever happened to subtlety?

It's getting too easy these days.

MCFC>MUFC said:
Hazards uncle works as a construction manager in Lausanne with my sisters boss' husbands, and he said this is pretty much official. Now I know people will not believe this but believe it as you will.

It is your first post, of course we aren't going to believe you.

Thankfully Belgium aren't in Euros, but play England in a friendly before they start, I would hope he would sign after friendly.

MCFC>MUFC said:
hahahahaha is this post for real? really? wow.

MCFC>MUFC said:

really great news anymore on it..?

MCFC>MUFC said:

Guy is a WUM. I know all the construction managers in Lausanne and I've never heard of this kids uncle.

adrianr said:
MCFC>MUFC said:

Guy is a WUM. I know all the construction managers in Lausanne and I've never heard of this kids uncle.

I talked to all the Lausanne construction managers in the airport whilst they were on their way to a construction manager convention. They said they'd never heard of you mate! MCFC>MUFC is a legend to them though, his info is good.

mcfc2607 said:
tommcfc said:
MCFC>MUFC said:
hahahahaha is this post for real? really? wow.

hes the new tolmie.

Well said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.