Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
tilbz said:
And it probably means he has had a verbal agreement or something like that with some other club. I have my money bang on he's coming here.

Me too got a bet with a rag at work £50 he comes to us he's got them anyone else no bet[/quote]
thats a win win, he definately wont go to the rags imo

Young said:
tilbz said:
According to his tweet does that mean he has ruled out playing in red next season as he state he 2 more games player in the colour of LOSC?

Probably just meant that he won't be playing for LOSC anymore. Don't read too much into it.

And it probably means he has had a verbal agreement or something like that with some other club. I have my money bang on he's coming here.

not sure how it sounds on french but he had that "color interview" the other day it might me something in these words. He could say in LOSC or LOSC shirt but he picked LOSC color ;)

MSP said:
Young said:
tilbz said:
According to his tweet does that mean he has ruled out playing in red next season as he state he 2 more games player in the colour of LOSC?

Probably just meant that he won't be playing for LOSC anymore. Don't read too much into it.

not sure how it sounds on french but he had that "color interview" the other day it might me something in these words. He could say in LOSC or LOSC shirt but he picked LOSC color ;)

Exactly what I was thinking why would he mention the colour surely he would just say only 2 more games left as a Lille player

blue12 said:
Rag on twitter saying deal has stalled with city and now scum are favorites to sign him.
Sounds like nasri all over again :-)

If he can't agree a deal with us,then how on earth.......

Think about it.

That will soon change hopefully to

1) We were never in for him
2) He has only gone to City for the money
3) He won't be any good in prem the real test will be stoke away on a mid winters night in the rain.

Any other standard excuses that other teams have when they have been SNUBBED.

blue12 said:
Rag on twitter saying deal has stalled with city and now scum are favorites to sign him.
Sounds like nasri all over again :-)

I smell bullshit

to all you city boys & girls,excuse me jumping on your site but i wanted to wish you all the best for sunday,im a chelsea boy of a certain age to remember all our battles of past days...we for one club have and will be cheering you on......have a fantastic day and turn manchester blue ...........hope not premature but CONGRATS,,,CHEERS GARY THE GAS CFC

garythegas said:
to all you city boys & girls,excuse me jumping on your site but i wanted to wish you all the best for sunday,im a chelsea boy of a certain age to remember all our battles of past days...we for one club have and will be cheering you on......have a fantastic day and turn manchester blue ...........hope not premature but CONGRATS,,,CHEERS GARY THE GAS CFC
cheers gary

Baconface at the German cup final watching Kagawa adds fuel to the fire that they've already moved on from Hazard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.