Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
blue12 said:
tilbz said:
blue12 said:
Rag on twitter saying deal has stalled with city and now scum are favorites to sign him.
Sounds like nasri all over again :-)

I smell bullshit
It's being retweeted by city fans on twitter,just saying what I've seen.

I'm not having a go just think its bullshit especially as its come from a rags mouth as all they do I'd talk shit

to all you city boys & girls,excuse me jumping on your site but i wanted to wish you all the best for sunday,im a chelsea boy of a certain age to remember all our battles of past days...we for one club have and will be cheering you on......have a fantastic day and turn manchester blue ...........hope not premature but CONGRATS,,,CHEERS GARY THE GAS CFC

Cheers mate.

garythegas said:
to all you city boys & girls,excuse me jumping on your site but i wanted to wish you all the best for sunday,im a chelsea boy of a certain age to remember all our battles of past days...we for one club have and will be cheering you on......have a fantastic day and turn manchester blue ...........hope not premature but CONGRATS,,,CHEERS GARY THE GAS CFC

Cheers Gary...I, for one, will be rooting for your team in the Champions League final. Bayern Munich feels like the United of Germany..reeks of arrogance..imho of course :)

garythegas said:

And let's hope you beat Bayern, and Spuds finish 4th hahahahahaha!!

Good luck in Germany Gary.

Bilboblue said:
garythegas said:

And let's hope you beat Bayern, and Spuds finish 4th hahahahahaha!!

Good luck in Germany Gary.
My dream senario :)

blue12 said:
It's being retweeted by city fans on twitter,just saying what I've seen.

No way they will offer him a better deal than we will - perhaps a game of hardball being played, or more likely, rag desperation leading them to believe it could be true...

If the rags close the Kagawa deal fast, Hazard/Hazard's agent negotiating position may weaken as he won't be able to play us and United against each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.