Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tevez City said:
He is my dream signing, and I am sure if he end up at City he will be the fan's favorite player.

Fuck me here we go, "I will be Hazard City now"...

dannyirishblue said:
Tevez City said:
He is my dream signing, and I am sure if he end up at City he will be the fan's favorite player.
i thought he was nailed on for spurs according to you?

Thats what the reporter who works for Abu Dhabi Sport channel told me, and thats how I said it.

tilbz said:
According to his tweet does that mean he has ruled out playing in red next season as he state he 2 more games player in the colour of LOSC?

Probably just meant that he won't be playing for LOSC anymore. Don't read too much into it.

And it probably means he has had a verbal agreement or something like that with some other club. I have my money bang on he's coming here.

Tevez City said:

This mean you're going to be sticking around?

And it probably means he has had a verbal agreement or something like that with some other club. I have my money bang on he's coming here.[/quote]

Me too got a bet with a rag at work £50 he comes to us he's got them anyone else no bet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.