Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damocles said:
Honestly.........does this guy seem a little bit like a **** to anyone else?
Possibly but that's never stopped you or I liking Mario. If he delivers on the pitch, that's all I care about.

The Football Man on Twitter has said before that he knows a few people at the rags so gets a lot of info about them, which is why it's usually them he discusses. He has said tonight that Hazard definitely isn't going to the rags and he's convinced he's coming to us. He also thinks they'll get Kagawa relatively cheap.

Not seen either play really, but Hazard does seem to be hit property so hopefully he'll be as good as some think. Just hope he's got pace, as we still seem to miss that.

Damocles said:

Slightly, abit of a young lad who thinks he is gods gift to football. It depends how he takes that confidence and uses it. We don't have room for another balotelli.

Blue Coop said:
Damocles said:

Slightly, abit of a young lad who thinks he is gods gift to football. It depends how he takes that confidence and uses it. We don't have room for another balotelli.
definitely, he is flying very high, Kompany should have a little talk with him before he steps into Carrington!

Damocles said:

yes, the kind of arrogant **** that United have been signing for years tbh

he will be just like CR7 when he was playing for United.

we will love him and they will hate us.

I hope Vinny have few words with him, but I think it's too late to change his personality.

clarion said:
Blue Coop said:
Damocles said:

definitely, he is flying very high, Kompany should have a little talk with him before he steps into Carrington!

You can understand his confidence as he has achieved just about all he can in that league. He's only 21 and been named POTY for the last 2 years (and ofcourse, YPOTY). Hes contributed to over 45% of Lille's goals this season between his goals and assists. I just think this league might be abit of a shock for the young lad if he thinks he's going to just come and tear it up. It's difficult to tell whether he's going to be a nightmare youngster who thinks he's made it or a top class player working hard to improve more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.