Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
ellguitar said:
HAS the potential to be as good as messi - lets just hope he doesn't do a taarabt
Messi? No way. One of the very, very best? Most think so.

Taarabt? Don't even put him in the same sentence.

Dortmund have also confirmed Kagawa won't sign new contract with them.

It's gonna be Kagawa ---> United.
Hazard --> City.

BlueCityfan said:
Dortmund have also confirmed Kagawa won't sign new contract with them.

It's gonna be Kagawa ---> United.
Hazard --> City.
That's like 2 brothers at Christmas;

One gets pyjamas and the other one gets to play for the Premier League Champions

So Hazard has confirmed he will be playing in Manchester, with Dortmunds manager apparently said that Kagawa is leaving but not mentioning the club and Fergie watching Dortmnd v Bayern at the weekend it is looking more and more clar that Hazard will be coming to City.

United will not manage our wage offerings plus doesnt Hazard play mostly on the wing? Why do United need another winger?

I get worried with signing players from leagues such as Ligue 1, so many players have come into this league from France and become flops.

However, for every Chamakh you get an Henry even if Wenger signed him from Juventus!

bluebc said:
pardon my ignorance but i have little interest in foreign football,what type of player is he and who is he most likely to replace in our strongest starting 11 ?
He will not replace anyone.

we dont have a first eleven we have a squad.

but he will be rotated with Silva,Nasri and AJ

Eden Hazard "My mind is 90% made up, but there are always little things which can change everything. You'll soon know."

surely there would be a leak of where hes going by now

he's a blue, there's just another game in France next weekend that isn't making this official. We add Hazard whilst Fergie's got Scholes and Giggs signed up for an extra season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.