Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hazard would be fantastic addition, but he also would need role of leader. If he will be just one of key guys, it will be harder for him to fulfill his potential.

Yes hazard is a whore for answering a journo's question. FFs some on here do my head in.

He knows where he's going but can't say yet, nothing more nothing less.

Superace77 said:
Yes hazard is a whore for answering a journo's question. FFs some on here do my head in.

He knows where he's going but can't say yet, nothing more nothing less.

This!

I mean seriously. He won the player of the year in france tonight.
He came up to the stage to accept his award and then the reporter grilled him about where he's going. What would you (don't mean you Superace) have done ? Walk up to the stage grab the award go to your car and drive home?

He's definitely arrogant and it could reach Ronaldo proportions but will it really matter if he turns out to be the best player in the world for us? You have to live with a level of twatishness from some players if they're really good, just like we have done with Tevez who committed a football sin that Hazard is unlikely to ever match.

He is doing his attention whoring stuff since first moment big clubs were after him but it never stopped him to deliver for Lille and I never heard he caused any problems there.

So, as far as I am concerned he can make a blowjob to himself daily as long as he delivers on the pitch

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.canalplus.fr/c-sport/c-football/c-ligue-1/pid3667-c-trophees-unfp-2012.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.canalplus.fr/c-sport/c-footb ... -2012.html</a>

link to the bit about Hazard.

@ the beginning they give him the award.

reporter then congratulates him and tell him that it's impressive how he won the best young player of the year twice and the best player of the year also twice. Hazard then says that it's always a pleasure winning an award and thanks his teammates, trainer and the president(of Lille) and states that without them he would have won nothing.

reporter then asks if he''ll be in France next season.(stupid question) Hazard confirms that he won't be there anymore next season.

Then they show clips of Hazard and talk to the defenders he's played against and ask for their opinion on Hazard.

Some stuff they say :

Walks between the lines, he's unstoppable, guards the ball well, Keeps the ball close to him making it hard to disposses him, can shift direction quickly, can take out multiple players with one move.

How can you stop him? : Foul him, press with 2 players and have another player behind to cover because when he accelerates it's hard to keep up,
try and block off the pass route to the "second player" he searches.
he's a player that's very hard to stop.

Then they talk some more about Hazard:
Progressed greatly in the last 3 years, against us he had some impressive defensive performances.
In the middle he's got space, it very hard to stop him in the middle cuz you never know where he's going.
He has the quality of always being very humble, he can assist he can score, he's an exceptionel player, he's very strong physically, a bit like ribery not afraid off going into the duel, i've seen a lot of good players but him... and @ his age, probably the best player i've ever seen on the football pitch.

Then they talk about how he is on the pitch:
Stays calm, stays serious, he gets fouled alot and tackled on hard but he gets back up without complaing, there's no cinema with him, he's very strong yet very humane, he is how he is on the pitch

it's fun watching Hazard play, altough a little less fun when playing against him.

Then they ask them if they'll be sad that Hazard is leaving:
no..no...no, eh no not at all, if he leaves tommorow the better.(laughing)

The report ends and goes back to the gala.

The reporter tells Hazard that he traumatized them and asks if he doesn't feel sorry.(joking) Hazard replies with i'm sorry. I should have left earlier.(joking)

Then the reporter asks if he enjoyed the game City-QPR and the city vs United battle.
Hazard says" this is the reason why we watch football for moments like this.
Altough in england there are moments like this all the time."
Then reporter asks did you likes the results or not ?(trying to get information about which club he likes)
Hazard replies " The results... yes and no. I wasn't supporting for any team in particular. I was rooting for Manchester soo.... ( joking) he deliberatly doesn't say city or united behind it)

The reporter then asks again "are you for the winner(city) or the losers(united)? Hazard then says again "for manchester".

The reporter then says it's the ideal moment to make it public to the world where he's going, all the French football lovers are watching, you've got the spotlight on you, all the press is gathered , blablabla, etc.

Hazard then replies" no i haven't made my decision yet. I'll make it soon and then you'll know."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.