Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
the clues are all there for you, many say its city v yoonited = hazard

baconface a couple of weeks ago spat his dummy about our spending, he was not talking about our spending a year or two ago, he was throwing his toys out of the pram in real time. as he was with nasri...he is furious

i♥city! said:
mancityscot said:
am i the only one whos not arsed if we sign him or not?

Lol i feel the same way . Honestly i think Nasri is good enough we don't need to waste money on Hazard . What we need is someone who can cover for Yaya toure as well as play as a winger and that is BALE and then a solid defender T.SILVA to partner Kompany .

Is this some sort of WUM? Bale neither has the intelligence nor passing ability to play any midfield position. He gets by on pure pace.

i♥city! said:
mancityscot said:

Lol i feel the same way . Honestly i think Nasri is good enough we don't need to waste money on Hazard . What we need is someone who can cover for Yaya toure as well as play as a winger and that is BALE and then a solid defender T.SILVA to partner Kompany .

Ughhh please not Bale, I'm surprised he's not English with the way he's so overrated.

i♥city! said:
mancityscot said:

from what ive heard of him and what ive read. he seems to be asking to be one of the top earners on the team and just comes across as if he's too big for his boots imo. as if he knows he's a star and cares only about himself. there are others out there. lavezzi is one i would love

Hazard or Kagawa, it's either/or unless the rags are planning to sell Nani and will use Hazard as a winger.

Hazard and Nasri are not the same either, Hazard is a lot more direct and that is something our team sorely lacks at time and what cost us against teams like Sunderland, Everton, and West Brom.

sjk2008 said:
Armaan said:
Oh ffs :(

What?
Im scared he'll go to United... Rag mates are gonna slaughter me after i showed them youtube clips of this lad and said he's coming to us lol... That was straight after Tolmie said we'd get him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.